egib

Apr 21, 2017
Is it possible to go on an adventure with the woman at the bar after you agree to let one of the guards buy you a drink?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the update, but if getting stuck in the bed was fixed, I still get stuck. Im thinking old saves doesnt work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
0.52 is bugged as some have noticed. Sticking on bed after glory hole and bunny girl dreams when she freaks.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
This version is a mess.

* As others stated, Bed Bug (no pun intented) is still there and it happens if you switch to new dream set.

* After start the flour quest, you are locked out of the shop. You can't buy anything there or sell the hen's feed. The shopkeeper tells you the path to orc women repeatedly./

* The shore scene also bugged while collecting the cum to jar.

* While retrieving flour from the innkeeper, the scenes doesn't show up after 3 days./

* The test done for the warrior women (to get free drink) is looping forever and doesn't stop even though you passed the test.

* Some scenes correctly show your boobs size (after Breast Enlargement) but some scenes show it incorrectly.

Reactions: nawfal

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
This version is a mess.

* As others stated, Bed Bug (no pun intented) is still there and it happens if you switch to new dream set.
Thought this was only when you used old save games? It isnt happening for me.

* After start the flour quest, you are locked out of the shop. You can't buy anything there or sell the hen's feed. The shopkeeper tells you the path to orc women repeatedly./
Again used to be for me like this in the old version but its fixed now cause he asks if you wanna hear the path again, if you choose No you can sell stuff.

* The shore scene also bugged while collecting the cum to jar.
Bugged how cause this one seemed fine for me.

* While retrieving flour from the innkeeper, the scenes doesn't show up after 3 days./
Ye this problem im having aswell.

* The test done for the warrior women (to get free drink) is looping forever and doesn't stop even though you passed the test.
I hadnt even tried speaking to her again didnt knew there was something new there, thx.

* Some scenes correctly show your boobs size (after Breast Enlargement) but some scenes show it incorrectly.
Ye this is a bit weird im guessing he just forgot to add the new images to certain scenes.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Thought this was only when you used old save games? It isnt happening for me.

Again used to be for me like this in the old version but its fixed now cause he asks if you wanna hear the path again, if you choose No you can sell stuff.

Bugged how cause this one seemed fine for me.

Ye this problem im having aswell.

I hadnt even tried speaking to her again didnt knew there was something new there, thx.

Ye this is a bit weird im guessing he just forgot to add the new images to certain scenes.
I played the 0.5.2 without old save but still locked in double bed if dream is bunnygirl or glory hole dream.
Can you share if you have save without that issue? Thanks

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
All the Mac links are bugged...lead to a 34M file of some sort (not the game)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes