Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
As I said recently on a different thread, you are better off downloading windows versions and using Wine or Parallels to run them. This one runs fine with Wine.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded 2 times to 0.5.2 and played 25 days but still stuck in double bed. Is that only happenind to me. Pls can someone tell me how to fix it?

Reactions: Kugarx and nawfal

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
how is that vague? the answer is yes the current version is buggy
It's fairly safe to say that every piece of software ever written either contains bugs or doesn't always work as the end-user expected (not the same thing), so based on that the answer to the "is it buggy question" would always be yes. Thus my suggestion to be more precise.:)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.3 on svscomics
Hotfix version 0.5.3
+ Fixed dreams got stuck
+ Fixed moving curtain
+ Lowered the treshold for working as waitress to 75 instead of 50 (starts at 80 and goes down)
+ Fixed the can't dance when not waitress bug
+ Fixed the scene behind the pub not showing when skipping the intro.
+ Added fast question when skipping intro, on what your actions was to things that matters in the intro.
+ Fixed the meanwhile bug, you could talk to the tax man while the meanwhile event occured

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrought?
I haven't a clue I've been looking for one since May and still haven't found one which was up to date.
What I've found out is that going alone in the forest would usually result in a bad end since I don't know how to get out without getting gang raped by goblins. You can unlock a lot more scenes if you go with the perverted fellow in second house in town. Not sure if you can still stay with that fellow in the wagon, I'm trying to figure all of that out.

I'm not sure how you can stay with the innkeeper, does anyone know?

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
i cant continue after the dance..all the time the same think how i can go further anyone knows???

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes