greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I've added the save file to directory "saves" but in the game i don't find that save, why happen this?
The RPGM engine used to make the game tracks which 'File' slots you have saved to while playing a particular version of a game.
The simplest way to fix your issue is to first open the game and save to the 'File' slot in question, and then replace the .rpgsave file the game just created with the one you want.

Bape

Oct 4, 2018
I am really sorry if I am asking a stupid question but this game is my first game and I liked it a lot.
Though I keep stuck and am not sure if there are further interactions with some people or if I am wasting time to keep trying with them.
Also I seem stuck with Sarahs quest, I have freed the 2 women and now Sarah says "I will let you know when the plan is ready"
How to trigger that? Or is it the end of this update?

Sorry for bad english btw

Oct 28, 2018
The RPGM engine used to make the game tracks which 'File' slots you have saved to while playing a particular version of a game.
The simplest way to fix your issue is to first open the game and save to the 'File' slot in question, and then replace the .rpgsave file the game just created with the one you want.
thanksss it actually worked

Rascal_01

Nov 25, 2018
how to get started fucking in the brothel?
i had downloaded the game and playing it on my windows PC,actually i also want to know how to use game quest editor?

Aug 23, 2018
Does any one have any idea of games similar to "A New Dawn" , "Valiant Warrior Astrid" , "The Coceter Chronicles" or even "Peasants Quest" etc ? (but also should be RPGM only)

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
How do you get the bunnygirl outfit ? What do you do after the goblin mission where he takes you to the camp I don't know what to do?

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does any one have any idea of games similar to "A New Dawn" , "Valiant Warrior Astrid" , "The Coceter Chronicles" or even "Peasants Quest" etc ? (but also should be RPGM only)
My favourite game is a new dawn and the 2 similar games in rpgm that iv enjoyed so far are lidas adventure and tilly of the valley which I'm currently playing and I am loving it so far, the corruption is good but she doesn't have to be completely submissive, she is often in control of the situation which is mostly down to your choices, give tilly a try its tiding me over while I wait for new dawn update lol.

Reactions: 3MAR443
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes