wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
How to get sarah mission after brothel when you see the devil in brothel , she only say "i will let you know when plan is
ready"

Qoruto

Jan 27, 2018
Hey guys. Does anyone know why the screen becomes dark after a dream with the innkeeper? It's like nothing happens

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, currently on old man route and got to the part where he tells you that your clothes stinks, and he washes them for you, and otherwise tells you to wash them every other day, except the next day i get the exact same event.

is it the end of the route or is there more? I had heard there was butt stuff with him but not sure.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Fixed and updated Op with v1.4.4
Per Request:

Dravenduprii

Dec 7, 2018
I have the 1.4.2 for android version. I've used the mirror and found out about the succubus but I cant get further in the story line. What do I do next

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Downloaded it for mac but for some reason the game doesn't open. Anyone who has the same problem?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So,what's new in this update,because i don't find nothing new - everything is the same like 1.4.3b and accept that i thing have some bug,because every time,when i sleep i dream the same dream!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Downloaded it for mac but for some reason the game doesn't open. Anyone who has the same problem?
I've been running into this for many large-file MV games on the Mac lately. Sometimes I can get them to run if I open package contents and run the nwjs terminal file in the MacOs folder. But not always. My hope is for a compressed version - usually no problems opening files of less than 500M...

burneracct

Sep 1, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.4.1] [WhiteRaven]- Original Size: 1.13GB

Download Win (251MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game downloads shouldn't be this bloated. thanks

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes