Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
game downloads shouldn't be this bloated. thanks
Yes - want to play this on Mac, but having issues with large file sizes - the 1.4.1 boss applesauce compressed version is the last one I could play (after converting to Mac via copying www folder contents to resource/app.nw folder in package contents)

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Even you erase your cum addiction whit cheat mode brothel newer accept you ıf your first come the whit cum addction. If you refuse goblin offer that go to the orc camp she says "he doesnt want to talk to me today". But every day she says same thing. Is there a bug or we miss our chance?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Salve route bugged after 3rd or 4th interaction with the "master" the bj animation stops and goes no further.

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
What do after seeing that the owner is demon ? Every time I go to Sarah it says , that she will say me plan later . What to do ?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Seeing this in latest updates got me excited but it's the bug fix that was posted a week or 2 ago. There and news on when the new content update is coming?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
game downloads shouldn't be this bloated. thanks
The 'bloated' release of the game contains higher resolution/definition media, which some people like to see on their HD (4K?) screens and hear on their Dolby Surround Sound speakers/headphones. Obviously this is why the original download is so much larger.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Seeing this in latest updates got me excited but it's the bug fix that was posted a week or 2 ago. There and news on when the new content update is coming?
Sometime between now and the end of the year would be my guess

CHANGELOG
Version 1.5.0 cumming soon

Scenes
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new repeatable variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new scene Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)
Shorter scenes
+ New buttplug scene using old cgs
+ New bath scene
Dreams
Other

+ Added 10 new animations (Total: 356)
+ 18 new CG's (Around 1222 in the game)
+ Changed the bath event
+ Changed Sophie rescue mission
+ Added a new character and some events around her
+ Added a new achievement system for all bad ends (plugin written by MushroomCake28).
+ Changed the goblin bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the orc brother bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the futa elf bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the blake bad end, no longer triggers game over
Bugfix
+ Fixed multiple blowjob events. Counted cum drinked even if you where not addicted to cum which could make the Victoria addicted to cum.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.4.4.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
Hey, I played the game from
link , is there anyway so that i can continue my gameplay in new update.
Pls help

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win and mac version for 1.4.4! (Unpacked Win 501MB/Mac 921MB)

Win (194MB): - - - -
Mac (295MB): - - - -

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Here is the whole game from OP, made it Mega since it tok me ages to download and the folder was misslabled.

if anyone need mega for gameupload send me a PM :)

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
how start get fucked in the ass/pussy ? i lose my virginity to blake, but is the only way i can get real sex ?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes