nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
Please give 1.4.0 Bogwart Mission save OR
Solve my problem :When i talk to sarah She says"i will let you know when the plan is ready!"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Please give 1.4.0 Bogwart Mission save OR
Solve my problem :When i talk to sarah She says"i will let you know when the plan is ready!"
Not very patient are you? If someone has the answer and are willing to share they will post it when they see your question. Some people only check once or twice a day, and some less than that. You may not get an answer till tomorrow, or the day after. On some threads you may not get an answer at all.

Also did you try using the search function to check if someone had already answered your question? It's in the top right hand corner of the page.

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
Not very patient are you? If someone has the answer and are willing to share they will post it when they see your question. Some people only check once or twice a day, and some less than that. You may not get an answer till tomorrow, or the day after. On some threads you may not get an answer at all.

Also did you try using the search function to check if someone had already answered your question? It's in the top right hand corner of the page.
Yeah iasked the same , they said to wait until next update

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018

No my mission of bogwart not coming

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i have a problem
in the game sarah always saying "i will let you know when the plan is ready"
i had same . you need to go back in the game and when the girl ask you to go naked you say '' fake '' so you can continue history . i only had this option

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? Nothing continues and I feel like there is so much more content! What to do to work in glory hole? What to do to move into the inn? With the Jerk I can only get to the titfuck + bj scene (is there more), no progress with sarah etc. what am I missing?

And who is the Bogwart everyone is talking about?

Last quest I did was infiltrade the brothel and I discovered that demon and talked to Sarah but thats the last thing I did storywise.

Bape

Oct 4, 2018
Bogwart is a goblin you find on the beach.
It seems like, if you fake the undress on Sarahs mission, you get to an Orc camp. There is supposed also to be an encounter with him? (I didn´t do it).
If you want to find him you need to got out of town and then head south till you reach the beach. Then go left till next area. He is standing there infront of a hole.
You need his cum to make the "Anti dream potions". !If you drink his cum you will get addict to cum!

Reactions: Valronn

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Bogwart is a goblin you find on the beach.
It seems like, if you fake the undress on Sarahs mission, you get to an Orc camp. There is supposed also to be an encounter with him? (I didn´t do it).
If you want to find him you need to got out of town and then head south till you reach the beach. Then go left till next area. He is standing there infront of a hole.
You need his cum to make the "Anti dream potions". !If you drink his cum you will get addict to cum!
To activate Bogwart you need to speak to the witch in the woods about your dreams. She will ask you to collect certain items including a jar of goblin cum. You can then go to the beach, go left as you look at the screen and he will be there

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
To activate Bogwart you need to speak to the witch in the woods about your dreams. She will ask you to collect certain items including a jar of goblin cum. You can then go to the beach, go left as you look at the screen and he will be there
But i don t find mission with Bogwart a t a camp
the mission is on v 1.4.0 and is incomplete.I think when 1.4.4 released the mission will complete but this mission was changed to brothel mission

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Haha I can't wait, just saw that the patreon release on 1.5 was yesterday, been looking forward to this one more then any other :)

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
i start working in brothel but just have options for blowjob titjob and handjob
you need to work your way up, handjob, titjob then vaginal and anal

But i don t find mission with Bogwart a t a camp
the mission is on v 1.4.0 and is incomplete.I think when 1.4.4 released the mission will complete but this mission was changed to brothel mission
As has been said the bogwart mission is incomplete. You will be able to visit him whenever you want cum but the actual Bogwart slave route is only just starting (I haven't played 1.5 yet so could be more there).

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes