Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Bugfix version 1.5.1
+ Fixed endless loop when trying to save Sophie
+ Fixed could not go back to Sophie when you came back at day 2
+ Fixed serving Juliette didn't work as intended
+ Fixing, Victoria and Sophie talked to each other even though Sarah never was saved
+ Fixed Sophie appeared at the pub when she was captured
+ Fixed Bogwart invisible when visiting orc camp multiple times

Changelog Version 1.5.0
Scenes (9)
+ A new scene Victoria with futa orc (1 Animations)[Sleep at Bogwarts cave]
+ A new scene repeatable variation Victoria with futa orc (1 Animations)[Sleep at Bogwarts cave]
+ A new scene Victoria the Goblin horde (8 new animations)
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new repeatable variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new scene Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)

Shorter scenes (11)
+ New butt plug scene (old cg's)
+ New butt plug scene progression (old cg's)
+ New butt plug scene repeatable (old cg's)
+ New remove butt plug scene.
+ New remove butt plug when punished scene.
+ New bath scene (old cg's)
+ New bath scene variation of the above (old cg's)
+ New punishment scene if you don't wash your clothes every other day.
+ New meanwhile scene after 5 days with Victoria's mother (1 new animation)
+ New meanwhile scene after 10 days with Victoria's mother (1 new animation)
+ New meanwhile scene after 15 days with Victoria's mother (1 new animation)

Dreams

Other
+ Added 37 new animations (Total: 383)
+ 68 new CG's (Around 1253 in the game)
+ 10 new face CG's
+ Added Sophie to the pub at night time and conversations with Sophie that might lead to seeing her in the brothel.
+ Changed the bath event so that occurred every other day with punishment if you fail
+ Changed Sophie rescue mission
+ Added conversations with Candy at the brothel (can lead to bimbo transformation)
+ Added a new bad end (Goblin pack and Victoria)
+ A new location shoreline cave (Bogwarts home, you can sleep there after becoming his slave)
+ Added a new character at the new location
+ Added a new character Juliette, can purify Victoria from her corruption if Victoria is corrupted, and some conversations around her. (Night time at tavern, only visits every third day)
+ Conversations with Juliette when she's drunk at the tavern. (get her drunk when working as a wench night time talk to her twice)
+ Added a new achievement system for all bad ends (plugin written by MushroomCake28).
+ Changed the goblin bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the orc brother bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the futa elf bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the blake bad end, no longer triggers game over

Bugfix
+ Fixed multiple blowjob events. Cum drinked was counted even if you where not addicted to cum which could make the Victoria addicted to cum.
+ Fixed gh scene stopped changing after you've seen 3 scenes.
+ Removed boob dream variable counter for all tax man scenes.
+ Fixed a bug, when addicted to cum and peeking on Henry you didn't give him a bj.
+ Fixed you could wash Henry as many times as you wanted.
+ Virginity should now be taken when visiting the orc camp with Bogwart.
+ Dance dream variable is counted twice now to balance the dream algorithm
+ Prostitution dream variable is counted twice now to balance the dream algorithm
+ GH dream variable is counted twice now to balance the dream algorithm
+ Innkeeper dream variable is counted three times now to balance the dream algorith
+ Lesbian dream variable is counted three times now to balance the dream algorithm

Reactions: Valronn
Apr 20, 2018
Keep working there, need to grind through them until you get them. Oh and when you reach the anal, do it to many times and you become an anal slut. When you do become the ana slut don't go and see the goblin by t.hem shore, he will feed you his cum and you become addictted to it.

tkxz

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the version on svscomics can be trusted? Or does anyone have a link to the new version?

[Edit] Ah I see why someone said waiting for a proper link... very slow downloads from there.

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone know if the version on svscomics can be trusted? Or does anyone have a link to the new version?

[Edit] Ah I see why someone said waiting for a proper link... very slow downloads from there.
yes you are saying true there is a fucking wait of download

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
any MEGA link pls? or WOrkupload..... On SVC links are very slowly.... THX
Forget the SVS version, took 8 hours. Already in the third quest was over, the tavern quest could not complete. The first versions are always bug-infested, but this time it's really a bug pile.

Aiwass

Sep 11, 2017
cool, now you can't even play with a new save because you can't end the tavern wench work.
Is it a bug fix or a fix for bugs?

Aug 23, 2018
cool, now you can't even play with a new save because you can't end the tavern wench work.
Is it a bug fix or a fix for bugs?
don't talk to the new charterer while working as a wench i think she is named jenette or something, then you will be able to complete your work.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I couldent able to play it cause when i load old save i got an error message:(
I had to start over but there few versions since I last saved but now you can switch between which house in the city you sleep in, but the day seems to end after 2 tasks and if you have extra energy you have to cheat it to zero

Aiwass

Sep 11, 2017
don't talk to the new charterer while working as a wench i think she is named jenette or something, then you will be able to complete your work.
it doesn't work either, I solved it in this way: used the skull of cheat to raise corruption, so during the wench job it appeared the innkeeper with the dancer at the table; then I had the option to serve him drinks and after that I could finish the job

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a strange bug, which happens when i try to get victoria to see the innkeeper when he takes advantage of emma's addiction. It stops me from checking the scene and prevents me from talking to the fat fuck for victoria suckin him off

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes