Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yep none of my saves work other then ones made right at the start of the game, will I have to start from the beginning?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Anyone else getting this? It happens from every save and I'm playing on android.
v1.5.2 contains a new plugin for achievements (it's at least for me new, the last version i saw, was v1.4.4), you find it as bad ends in the game menu. when you load a save game, the plugin tries to initialize an achievement list that is simply not present in a save file of a previous version -> error: length of undefined
i had the same issue with plugins added by me in My New Life, but the problem was solveable. so give the dev a chance for corrections and just start a new game.

Reactions: Valronn

WonderlandAlice

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone else have issue getting stuck when asking Priapra help to rescue Sophia after she was captured by the goblins?
Because Priapra was standing in front of the purple ogre/dragon thing....

koetjeboe91

Aug 26, 2017
im having a problem with the pub if I work as a Tavern whench.
I can take orders and give beer to the npc's but I can never end the job.
only why to end the job is closing the game and load a save from before I started the job.

Reactions: mornelith2424

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Started from the beginning. There is a bug where you serve all tables but you still can't finish it. So make sure you save before serving tables.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So much for giving this game a try again.. old saves won't work and with a new game I'm also stuck at the bar job like many others here. Ah well...

Reactions: mornelith2424

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
1.5.2 with new save, still can't peak Henry after the first time he washes your clothes and tell you to wash them every other day, untill it has passed, then it repeats the same first time event where he washes them.

Still dont know how to get buttplug either.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, I just cheated some corruption in and now I can convince pie face what's her name to buy another drink, thus ending the bar shift.
I guess the dev forgot to add a 'served' status or something when she doesn't buy a drink and become stuck at the bar. ^^;

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes