wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.5.2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks Man , Can i use my old saves in this

Zeroisdead

Jun 20, 2018
I'm having a bug where I can't peak on the old man after the first time he washes her clothes. The flap is closed during the day too so that's probably got something to do with it.

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
cant work as wench anymore , i started a new game after serving inn keeperthere is no option to end work on the bar counter

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
cant work as wench anymore , i started a new game after serving inn keeperthere is no option to end work on the bar counter
Try walk behind the counter and talk to the guys at the counter, some say it works.
Or use the save editor and fiddle with the FL settings.

Under variables in the save I set all the FL options to zero. and I was able to finish. I think I had to do it for 2 or 3 shifts and then the bug was gone.

For me this has been one of the updates I've encounted the most bugs.
Could not use old save even if saving quickly before error came up.
Tavern wentch issues
Now I can't spy on Emma and Innkeeper. After the second night of sleeping in the inn and servicing the innkeeper it won't allow me to sleep at the inn anymore.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Same here, again an annoying game breaking bug right at the beginning.

I treid to play around it, triggering the innkeeper before asking the orders around, in the end the fat woman appeared, which was gone before, but I could not talk to her. I haven't touched this in a while, because I saw no story progression and too many bug, now I gave it a try and not knowing how to build a game I wonder how this can even be possible. We had this mayor bug in 1.5.1, now after the bug hunt it it still in 1.5.2. And I even said it myself earlier, that we have to wait for 1.5.5, but I was just joking, at least so I thought...

Reactions: mspman and kartal06

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
the version 1.52 have a problem : the wench job is buggy: you need to serve 5 table if the new girl doesn't spot, but the job is complete only when you served 6 tables... and you cannot reserve a table !

godfinger5

Dec 25, 2018
Well - i know that slow development means more money for author, but after 1.4.4 i expected more progress in the story :/ There is some new scenes, dreams and other stuff, but for me, main plot should be more important than everything else. Anyway - the game is one of my favourite, but i don't think we'll be able to play full version until 2025 xD

Reactions: Valronn

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Does some1 know how
Asking again. Anybody seeing Sophie in the brothel? How to get it?
You have to save her first, afterwards when u start to work in the Brothel u can go the Pub at night, she will sit there, when u talk to her she will ask you something like if you like sucking dicks, then you will have the option to: insult her,no or yes. Choose insult her, and she will start working in the brothel aswell :)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does some1 know how

You have to save her first, afterwards when u start to work in the Brothel u can go the Pub at night, she will sit there, when u talk to her she will ask you something like if you like sucking dicks, then you will have the option to: insult her,no or yes. Choose insult her, and she will start working in the brothel aswell :)
Sweet thanks for this, if only played around with the cum addicted route so far, I also left her to the point it said she could not be saved lol.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
For all that have the maid job bug: NEVER go to the new ladies table again after you interacted with her once, it will bug out your game, just server all the other tables like normal.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Also Debbies picture does not disappear when you talk to her and have the option to apologise or not, just go up once, wait 3 sec, go up another step and then left and up to talk to her again, this time the pic gets removed.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
What's the content with candy and the bimbo transformation? Can't remember if I'm meant to agree each time or ignore?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Here is a save for anyone who wants it:
Have not started any of the questline stuff.
Have the ointment for breast enlargement but not used.
Haven't spoken to Blake
Literally spent days working the bar and dancing (got passed the bugs with the wench job)
Next tax increase will lead to BJ. (also edited save to remove panties for tax)
Has very little money as I was playing with debt with tax man to see if it lead anywhere.
Very few dreams activated.
So take her and corrupt her as you like.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes