Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Does some1 know how

You have to save her first, afterwards when u start to work in the Brothel u can go the Pub at night, she will sit there, when u talk to her she will ask you something like if you like sucking dicks, then you will have the option to: insult her,no or yes. Choose insult her, and she will start working in the brothel aswell :)
She asking about sucking, but Vicky answering (I know) and no option to insult Sophie

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Here is a save for anyone who wants it:
Have not started any of the questline stuff.
Have the ointment for breast enlargement but not used.
Haven't spoken to Blake
Literally spent days working the bar and dancing (got passed the bugs with the wench job)
Next tax increase will lead to BJ. (also edited save to remove panties for tax)
Has very little money as I was playing with debt with tax man to see if it lead anywhere.
Very few dreams activated.
So take her and corrupt her as you like.
What do you have to do to normally achieve the "no panties" for the Tax collector? I'm currently denying BJ left and right... I swear some of the CGs, I extract when I look what is new, are impossible to view ingame.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What do you have to do to normally achieve the "no panties" for the Tax collector? I'm currently denying BJ left and right... I swear some of the CGs, I extract when I look what is new, are impossible to view ingame.
No idea.

The "no panties" must be tax only thing as it does not affect anything else and there are cgi's built for it.
That's why I was playing with debt (stopped when I owed the taxman 27gold) to see if that caused it. Removed them through editing the save file when fixing the wench job and forgot it put it back to normal before uploading.

A few things I see there that I don't know how to get. Like the Thugs and whatever encounters go with that.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
A few things I see there that I don't know how to get. Like the Thugs and whatever encounters go with that.
I know that one (at least it was so a few versions ago), if you are talking about Blake's gang you have to get fucked by Blake a lot and after a while he takes you to another house to get gang banged by his tugs.

othello

May 30, 2017
After Vicky experiences the camp is guarded she can run to Priapra, give her a blowjob and go to the camp again - the guards are gone. Into the camp and Vicky sees Sophia is raped. Back to Priapra she is willing to help and follows Vicky and both hide at the camp automatically - FREEZE. Fixing the bugs?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
She asking about sucking, but Vicky answering (I know) and no option to insult Sophie
Mhm probably you missed it at the first time then, and anyway i couldnt find any scene with her in the Brothel, just a 2-3 pic of her in her brothel outfit saying „customers are waiting“

Reactions: Deelite

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
i love this game, but it is so buggy, so much freeze, pls fix this and this game was awesome :)

p.s.: sorry for bad english

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
After Vicky experiences the camp is guarded she can run to Priapra, give her a blowjob and go to the camp again - the guards are gone. Into the camp and Vicky sees Sophia is raped. Back to Priapra she is willing to help and follows Vicky and both hide at the camp automatically - FREEZE. Fixing the bugs?
Posted a work around few sites before, just let her beein raped at the first time, then u can go back to her the other day, you will see a new scene if you wait again, or you just can go and ask priapra for help

Reactions: othello

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
Try walk behind the counter and talk to the guys at the counter, some say it works.
Or use the save editor and fiddle with the FL settings.

Under variables in the save I set all the FL options to zero. and I was able to finish. I think I had to do it for 2 or 3 shifts and then the bug was gone.

For me this has been one of the updates I've encounted the most bugs.
Could not use old save even if saving quickly before error came up.
Tavern wentch issues
Now I can't spy on Emma and Innkeeper. After the second night of sleeping in the inn and servicing the innkeeper it won't allow me to sleep at the inn anymore.

Thanks i started a new game and after few time i can work again in wench, Sarah story is still ended there same with jerk , nothing after the girl shifts, only candy gives us a potion which get deactivated after working , and new animations are required for new victoria .

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How about the tax guy? Does anything follow the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- or is this the end of the line? There are rumours about some pantiless stuff, I would sure prefer that.

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
how do i load a uploaded savefile into the game? I tried to put the folder in the data - saves folder in the game but the game doesnt recognize the file being there. Same update and all. what gives?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How about the tax guy? Does anything follow the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- or is this the end of the line? There are rumours about some pantiless stuff, I would sure prefer that.
I think that is the end of the line for now.
I edited the save to get her pantyless and after a few of those it increased the tax again to the BJ.
Wish there was a skip scene option on it, especially as it is the only one that freezes on me. 50/50 shot to pay the taxes or freeze. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
How do i wash Vicktorias clothes? I keep getting punished but i dont even know where i can wash the clothes...

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Mhm probably you missed it at the first time then, and anyway i couldnt find any scene with her in the Brothel, just a 2-3 pic of her in her brothel outfit saying „customers are waiting“
I don't think so. I saved Sophie next day after her rape (first day it's impossible because bug in there) More than this after BJ to innkeeper in tavern Sophie says - How you could suck this fat man ... May be I should save Sophie at the first day? But it's impossible in this version.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I look forward to when taking the breast ointment or bimbo potion is actually reflected in the images and animations sorta immersion breaking to get giants tits and then watching a animation where she has her day 1 tits. lol

But I think this game needs to go on a intensive bug hunt more than it needs to add new content the content that exists is pretty substantial which is good but the game is quite buggy atm so bug hunting seems like it would be more important right now but I have no idea what the dev is actually doing or not doing.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes