deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
for those that want their old saves to work here are 2 ways that worked for me:

0) make a backup of your saves (in www/saves directory of the game)

1) load the save, and press X (or whatever key you have set for menu) and you should be able to make a new save before the error, then load the new save
(you may need to try this a few times to get it right before the error shows up, sometimes the error never shows up while in the menu)

2) use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.exe in the attached file, load your save, go to items tab and set the "Dream selecter" and "Day dreamer" to 1, save then load it in your game
(probably will work with just loading the save file, then saving it without any changes made, but i noticed those 2 items are present in saves from new games)

View attachment RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.zip

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
for those that want their old saves to work here are 2 ways that worked for me:

0) make a backup of your saves (in www/saves directory of the game)

1) load the save, and press X (or whatever key you have set for menu) and you should be able to make a new save before the error, then load the new save
(you may need to try this a few times to get it right before the error shows up, sometimes the error never shows up while in the menu)

2) use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.exe in the attached file, load your save, go to items tab and set the "Dream selecter" and "Day dreamer" to 1, save then load it in your game
(probably will work with just loading the save file, then saving it without any changes made, but i noticed those 2 items are present in saves from new games)

View attachment 206638
Thanks! Kinda worked, but I already had both items, so it didn't work for me at first. I selected the dream selector in game and changed the dream. After that it worked.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
Ah, I just cheated some corruption in and now I can convince pie face what's her name to buy another drink, thus ending the bar shift.
I guess the dev forgot to add a 'served' status or something when she doesn't buy a drink and become stuck at the bar. ^^;
but now when inkeeper will be present and you strt shift as wench ya cant feed her anymore - and cant end shift.

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks! Kinda worked, but I already had both items, so it didn't work for me at first. I selected the dream selector in game and changed the dream. After that it worked.
the idea is to make a "change" in game before the error apears and save either to new file or existing one to fix the missing variables
the editor "should" also fix them without the need to use the game, just by loading and saving

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.5.2!

Win (334MB): - - - -

tommy65

May 17, 2017
last time i played this game was almost a year ago and the story hasnt progressed it seems...all i see is bug fix after bug fix...kinda like new paths

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
but now when inkeeper will be present and you strt shift as wench ya cant feed her anymore - and cant end shift.
I discovered that after serving the other tables, you can go behind the bar and talk to the men at the bar itself and it will let you complete your shift. If that doesn't work use save edit and click fat table then repeat instuctions, hope that helps.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
i still ghet the bug wgere theirs 2 futa girls when trying to save the spire girl from the goblens , one of the futa elfs block the monitor from entering and it just freezes their ? any way around that

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
i still ghet the bug wgere theirs 2 futa girls when trying to save the spire girl from the goblens , one of the futa elfs block the monitor from entering and it just freezes their ? any way around that
Just choose „wait“ at the first time, then when u can go there again the next day and ask the futa elf to help you ouz

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes