Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I don't think so. I saved Sophie next day after her rape (first day it's impossible because bug in there) More than this after BJ to innkeeper in tavern Sophie says - How you could suck this fat man ... May be I should save Sophie at the first day? But it's impossible in this version.
Mhm i dunno, or you just have to undress while doin that quest, so she doesnt get captured at all, or after u save her u have to tell her the truth I dunno what i choosed D:

liogliog

Jun 22, 2018
How can I transfer my save files from 1.44 over? I keep getting an error message when I try and I reeeally don't want to have to start from the top again..

Aug 23, 2018
i have restarted the game since my save file weren't working for version 1.5.2, but now no matter how many time Victoria has anal sex her ass doesn't stretch and when it was done the first time she didn't walk slow either is this a bug ?

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Hi i was wondering if someone could post a download link to the most updated version of A new dawn. The current version i have is 1.5.2 thanks

indogirl25s

Dec 19, 2017
im having a problem with the pub if I work as a Tavern whench.
I can take orders and give beer to the npc's but I can never end the job.
only why to end the job is closing the game and load a save from before I started the job.
I am having the same problem

othello

May 30, 2017
Posted a work around few sites before, just let her beein raped at the first time, then u can go back to her the other day, you will see a new scene if you wait again, or you just can go and ask priapra for help
Thanks for that. I read your advice and did as you wrote but was hit by the wench bug after that. Well, this is not like a proper bug-free update should work. And for the dev, try again or use ren'py.

Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, I got few scenes frozen with no response on MAC, does anybody encounter the same and is there any bugfix?

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
how do you even get punished for not washing your clothes
just happened after some days of not peaking Henry, so he doesnt reset the sniffing your clothes event in the peaking scene. Nothing seems to happen after consecutive events of getting punished (same event as forgetting to do his task of the day)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes