othello

May 30, 2017
Are you implying that simply using that framework somehow magically removes all coding / logic bugs from a game?
Of course it's not but it might be easier to locate any bugs and remove them instead of letting the gamers do beta-testing.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Anyone know how to solve this bug?
Rescuing Sophie with Pria, creates a clone of Pria when I enter the map. The clone blocks the monster's pathing so the scene locks up.

Ana L'gape

Oct 19, 2018
you can get her to follow you back to town, then sleep. The following day Sarah will initiate the brothel quest, but Pria should still be following you and you can go back to rescue Sophie. Technically, you don't need to get her to follow you the first day, you can just fetch her after sleeping. It doesn't trigger any new scenes (outside of the rescue), but it's fun making her watch you work the glory hole, bunny dance, and blow the tax man. Either way, after sleeping, the rogue Pria sprite that crashes the rescue scene is gone and you can proceed without issues.

Reactions: ChaosDvS

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Bugfix AND Version 1.5.3
+ Fixed serving Juliette a second time her variables where not reset properly.
+ Fixed serving Juliette two times on the same night could caused a bug even if her variables where reset properly.
+ Fixed first scene when rescuing Sophie, it kept playing making Priapra stand in the way for the minotaur
+ Fixed old man bath scene could not be triggered

WINDOWS:

MAC:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there a way to skip scenes and is it intentional that the heroine looks like a certain popstar?

D

Deleted member 53291

Is there a way to skip scenes and is it intentional that the heroine looks like a certain popstar?
so far she reminded me of my ex-gf, the same face only the hair was black.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
The bug with the wench-job is still there (1.5.3).
I am always getting stuck after serving the last table, no way to finish the job, so i cant get the new clothing and all following scenes.

3MAR443

Sep 8, 2018
Hallo I have bug in (1.5.2) when I working in the pub I could not finish it because I couldn't serving the fat lady in bottom left corner

Nov 21, 2017
Is it normal, that Sarah somehow enters the Tavern while already beeing there. Then she is angry because they were barely able to flee from the orcs, but I never went on a mission with her. Is this a bug?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes