fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Sadly no bimbo scenes. get some bimbo stuff out and ill start playing again lol. if u have a patreon id be on board with that as well. the bimbo stuff needs focused on. I spend hours trying to get that bimbo status just to find out it ends at that point in terms of content. sadface

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Sadly no bimbo scenes. get some bimbo stuff out and ill start playing again lol. if u have a patreon id be on board with that as well. the bimbo stuff needs focused on. I spend hours trying to get that bimbo status just to find out it ends at that point in terms of content. sadface
How do you get the "bimbo status?"

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Priapas Concubine bad end? Do I just keep on fucking her, do I actually sleep in the tent enough times, or is there a certain action or something else that I need to perform in order to see it.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Priapas Concubine bad end? Do I just keep on fucking her, do I actually sleep in the tent enough times, or is there a certain action or something else that I need to perform in order to see it.
when you first met her you need to be grossed out or something.

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
is something new in slave route at beginning?
i choice this route but it wasnt finnished in a previous version

Ognaiser

Sep 22, 2017
CHANGELOG
Bugfix version 1.5.3
+ Fixed serving Juliette a second time her variables where not reset properly.
+ Fixed serving Juliette two times on the same night could caused a bug even if her variables where reset properly.
+ Fixed first scene when rescuing Sophie, it kept playing making Priapra stand in the way for the minotaur
+ Fixed old man bath scene could not be triggered

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.5.3] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.52GB

Download Win (267MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Started new game, halfway on old man route, haven't even entered jerk's house, game forces dreams with him every time. Afterwards I can't get the innkeeper cum addiction scenes. Happens to me for the second time... Is there any fix for this?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes