hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
This game has so many glitches! Does anyone have a saved game atleast from the point of rescuing the girls from the orcs?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Everybody here you go: "Save file 1 update 1.5.3" before rescue sophia in the woods near "Priapra" agree because Victoria still virgin, but cum addicted. You can sleep with her either the Jerk house or Innkeeper. If you cheat "no cum addicted to 0" you can work later in brothel, but you miss the Orc-camp with Bogwart-Goblin in BDSM clothes. Sleep with Jerk to get BE oil later ok then sleep in the INN up to you.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
How do you get the "bimbo status?"
I did the BE dreams and kept going back talking to the bimbo hooker. she will eventually ask if u like the way she looks and if you'd like to look like her too. she takes u to the basement and u drink this juice she gives u. your ass gets bigger, tits get huge, and u go blonde. no scenes with it other than the transformation tho

Reactions: Randomplayer

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I did the BE dreams and kept going back talking to the bimbo hooker. she will eventually ask if u like the way she looks and if you'd like to look like her too. she takes u to the basement and u drink this juice she gives u. your ass gets bigger, tits get huge, and u go blonde. no scenes with it other than the transformation tho
This game really annoys me quite a bit for the bugs and glitches, for the missing orientation what to do to achieve a certain step, for tedious repetitious gameplay, BUT I really appreciate the creativity and crazy funny ideas the DEV put into it. This turn of events you mentioned here is really outstanding hilarious, funny and surprising. Great work. I wish the gameplay was a bit less confusing.

Reactions: rogosh

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Everybody here you go: "Save file 1 update 1.5.3" before rescue sophia in the woods near "Priapra" agree because Victoria still virgin, but cum addicted. You can sleep with her either the Jerk house or Innkeeper. If you cheat "no cum addicted to 0" you can work later in brothel, but you miss the Orc-camp with Bogwart-Goblin in BDSM clothes. Sleep with Jerk to get BE oil later ok then sleep in the INN up to you.
Hey bro, thanks a ton for this! I think I'm supposed to make a regular save in slot one, then use your save to overwrite it. I'll try that.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hey bro, thanks a ton for this! I think I'm supposed to make a regular save in slot one, then use your save to overwrite it. I'll try that.
OK, some more info. I start to sleep in the old man house until I give BJ to him. Later I move to jerk house and get tricked by julia to get the option sleep in the Inn.
To avoid dreams I get the dring from the Lady near the lake,but never use it. As well I never start glory hole and with Blake in the Pup, to avoid more dreams at this moment and get Bar-maid, Bunny suit asap. After this you can start both events. That´s all in save 1.

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to save Sophia, everytime i try to save her by getting the elf this happens and the game gets stuck Glitch.PNG

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
thats dumb can i do the brothel stuff then do it and what is this work for orc stuff if you are cum addicted
I can state from personal experience that to get into the brothel I think you probably need about the most innocent run because I still haven't cracked it yet trying to keep cum addiction low and using the nightmare potions. I found something interesting with a mirror you get after the Sophia rescue from one of the ladies at the Inn that you rescue previously that I thought would help, but I also don't know how to use it yet because it either bugs in the brothel or there isn't a clear direct to talk to Sarah after on your findings.

If someone could give better hints/ways to get in the brothel I'd be all ears. :unsure:

no one here

May 15, 2017
I can state from personal experience that to get into the brothel I think you probably need about the most innocent run because I still haven't cracked it yet trying to keep cum addiction low and using the nightmare potions. I found something interesting with a mirror you get after the Sophia rescue from one of the ladies at the Inn that you rescue previously that I thought would help, but I also don't know how to use it yet because it either bugs in the brothel or there isn't a clear direct to talk to Sarah after on your findings.

If someone could give better hints/ways to get in the brothel I'd be all ears. :unsure:
the red haired women gets you in but if you are cum addicted you cant i was hoping he changed it but it seems there is a orc path instead if you are cum addicted waiting to hear about that

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
the red haired women gets you in but if you are cum addicted you cant i was hoping he changed it but it seems there is a orc path instead if you are cum addicted waiting to hear about that
Yea, I don't know how to not be cum addicted to get in is the problem unless I just don't do something sexual in the game at all up until that point (feels like it kind of defeats the purpose of the game). If anyone has a save for that it would be helpful.

The orc path doesn't appear to get you into the brothel at all it seems like more of a way around the brothel part. When you fail the brothel scene you talk to Sarah (the red head) then go talk to Bogwart the goblin where you were getting cum from to make the potions. The game has dialogue that will automatically get you a slave harness (I'm assuming in future releases there will be quests to get it), and you just talk to the goblin again. From there you play as the goblin guiding Victoria and you take her to the orc camp where you get the whole gangbang scene and you can repeat that sequence each day.

Side note I don't know if this is a bug, but during the day when you are as the goblin you can't go into town it makes you leave, but at night you can move freely about the town as Bogwart in the process of completing the quest. Also if you had interests in the dark elf don't talk to her while as Bogwart or it will prevent you from accessing content with her going forward. There are lots of things like that in this game where I don't know if it is just blocked off because future content/scenes will be added to the interactions there or it is truly a bug in the game itself.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Yea, I don't know how to not be cum addicted to get in is the problem unless I just don't do something sexual in the game at all up until that point (feels like it kind of defeats the purpose of the game). If anyone has a save for that it would be helpful.

The orc path doesn't appear to get you into the brothel at all it seems like more of a way around the brothel part. When you fail the brothel scene you talk to Sarah (the red head) then go talk to Bogwart the goblin where you were getting cum from to make the potions. The game has dialogue that will automatically get you a slave harness (I'm assuming in future releases there will be quests to get it), and you just talk to the goblin again. From there you play as the goblin guiding Victoria and you take her to the orc camp where you get the whole gangbang scene and you can repeat that sequence each day.

Side note I don't know if this is a bug, but during the day when you are as the goblin you can't go into town it makes you leave, but at night you can move freely about the town as Bogwart in the process of completing the quest. Also if you had interests in the dark elf don't talk to her while as Bogwart or it will prevent you from accessing content with her going forward. There are lots of things like that in this game where I don't know if it is just blocked off because future content/scenes will be added to the interactions there or it is truly a bug in the game itself.
will make two saves to see any of the new stuff on brothel path and orc and dont drink cum then you wont get addicted

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Which one? In that tunnel (night),the one which stay to the brothel outside and keep saying "if you looking for a way to earn money,you can talk with George inside this house",the blonde near to jerk house(night) say "coming soon" and the other hookers are in the brothel,where you can work eventually if you are not "cum addicted"! So,which one is the hooker for who you speak?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
cum addicted or not you can cheat this any time : either set 000 no cum addicted or 020 mean yes cum addicted ok !
When Sarah in the "PUP" gives you the mission work in the brothel make a save before you go in. If cum addicted is 000 you can work in the brothel, but never get Orc camp orgie path.
Before you go in set cum addicted to 020 Debbie in the brothel will refuse you go back to Sarah PUP and talk to her. She send you now to the Goblin " Bogwart " go and talk to him the Orc-camp path starting now. After you finish this path you can set cum addicted to 000 again and start working in bothel. But use your save before you in mention above.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes