Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This version have at least one or more bugs. Dreams not continue after last dance dream all last jerk dreams gone and his wife not move in. Because the young man never fuck his wife before move to jerk. I quest all belong to dream bugs, to trigger this scene with his wife. The glory hole not continue, after the first visit.
To stay with the old man Henry don´t help either.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
This version have at least one or more bugs. Dreams not continue after last dance dream all last jerk dreams gone and his wife not move in. Because the young man never fuck his wife before move to jerk. I quest all belong to dream bugs, to trigger this scene with his wife. The glory hole not continue, after the first visit.
To stay with the old man Henry don´t help either.

In 1.5.2 and here in 1.5.3 in your menu,when you press ESC button or Right button on the mouse,go to Key Items and you will find,you have a Dream Selecter,so when you go to the bed,before start sleeping,just press this Dream Selecter and choose which dream you want to dreaming(they are 2 pages - in the second page are only 2 dreams)! Enjoy it! :)

Reactions: toksiu

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
No matter what I try this last update I keep getting this error... My saves are from 1.4.0? I am NOT playing through again.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Old save is not work in new version
Man that shit sucks. I literally have HOURS invested into this game and to have the save files no longer work really pisses a guy off. I guess I am going to pass on continuing to play this one, Sad as it was a fun game but I refuse to replay all that time just to get back to where I am already.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Man that shit sucks. I literally have HOURS invested into this game and to have the save files no longer work really pisses a guy off. I guess I am going to pass on continuing to play this one, Sad as it was a fun game but I refuse to replay all that time just to get back to where I am already.
lol
use the cheatskull and play on. its really easy to get to the point where your old save was.

besides that, i am really wondering how many hours you have spent ... i have spent a maximum of 6 hrs without cheating. its not that much content to spent time on, only grinding wich can be bypassed with the cheats.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
In 1.5.2 and here in 1.5.3 in your menu,when you press ESC button or Right button on the mouse,go to Key Items and you will find,you have a Dream Selecter,so when you go to the bed,before start sleeping,just press this Dream Selecter and choose which dream you want to dreaming(they are 2 pages - in the second page are only 2 dreams)! Enjoy it! :)
I know that and thanks for you advice. But the Jerk-wife will not return to get the fancy underwear and sleep in his room together, bug. The Glory-hole I enter 10 times, still the same scene can´t talk to the girl, bug. To cheat all dreams will not avoid these bugs. Now all dreams in the cheat-mode,and bad ends. The "gamemaker " can put all scene in the cheat-mode, and we avoid to play this game at all. Where are the tension when you cheat all ??? By the way, how to trigger the last dream with Jerk if " cum addicted" because the T.J. happen later after this dream in real-life ???

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
Heard someone say that if you quickly saved upon loading before the error showed up it might work.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
guys , i have a problem with all versions of a new dawn . ( i have a very good computer )
first i need to start game with compatibility windows 7 , vista or xp .
when videos are playing , sometimes it stops / freeze , then i need to restart the game ... need help plz

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
guys , i have a problem with all versions of a new dawn . ( i have a very good computer )
first i need to start game with compatibility windows 7 , vista or xp .
when videos are playing , sometimes it stops / freeze , then i need to restart the game ... need help plz
Try to install newest version K-Lite codec pack it may help.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi all!
I'm stuck with butt plug achievement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Works in brothel like anal whore many times, sell her body on the street. If try to get butt plug, she decline the offer
How to get it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.5.3.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes