no one here

May 15, 2017

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
still have freeze video problems ... as i said i have a powerful computer so it is not an equipment problem .
i tried : codec installations , last vlc update , ( works only with windows compatibilty under windows 7 ) i run as admin , videos works sometimes , and sometimes freeze so i have to restart the game ... help again plz

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
How i get ass fucked plzz tell me
Funny you ask that, but hey you do you . :)
Jokes aside, there are many anal scenes
1- Brothel - work there several times I. Each room, until one of the patrons ask for vaginal eventually you will get the anal.
2- Sleep at Bogward ( the tiny goblin by the shore ) and a futa Orc will will do stuff
3- Probably missing some others.

( that doesn't have to do anything with the prior part ..sorry for long post )
I was going through the files of the game and saw some videos about blowing the innkeeper, working as a street whore and so on Wich I can't seem to find ingame , just peculiar

Reactions: Amar96

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
are there any games similar to this one? i like fantasy games with a female protagonist with corruption

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Halp!
"Updated" game from 1.4.2 to 1.5.3. As per usual I used save slot in new game and rewrote with a save from old game. Now however I get "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined". Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

edit - When I load the save this error is shown on screen and game can not be played.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Halp!
"Updated" game from 1.4.2 to 1.5.3. As per usual I used save slot in new game and rewrote with a save from old game. Now however I get "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined". Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

edit - When I load the save this error is shown on screen and game can not be played.
It simply means that the old save is no longer compatible with the new game version, and that you have to start a new game.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes