May 14, 2017
Halp!
"Updated" game from 1.4.2 to 1.5.3. As per usual I used save slot in new game and rewrote with a save from old game. Now however I get "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined". Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

edit - When I load the save this error is shown on screen and game can not be played.
yep old saves no longer work, i got fed up of that and decided not to restart and just to give up and do other games instead

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Halp!
"Updated" game from 1.4.2 to 1.5.3. As per usual I used save slot in new game and rewrote with a save from old game. Now however I get "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined". Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

edit - When I load the save this error is shown on screen and game can not be played.
Older saves in this game always not worked properly and caused many bugs. Recommend delete old saves and start play new game.

Reactions: PinkBishop

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Funny you ask that, but hey you do you . :)
Jokes aside, there are many anal scenes
1- Brothel - work there several times I. Each room, until one of the patrons ask for vaginal eventually you will get the anal.
2- Sleep at Bogward ( the tiny goblin by the shore ) and a futa Orc will will do stuff
3- Probably missing some others.

( that doesn't have to do anything with the prior part ..sorry for long post )
I was going through the files of the game and saw some videos about blowing the innkeeper, working as a street whore and so on Wich I can't seem to find ingame , just peculiar
To make the assfuck in streets, you need to make it on brothel until victoria is "craving for ass fuck". Then you go to street prostitute point and, instead of blowjobs, she will offer ass fucks.
You can see when shes craving for anal on the brothel statistics books or when she starts to ask the brothels guards "i want my ass fucked... NOW" whilhe talking to they in front the doors.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
I cant make vicky asks old man to remove the buttplug (she always asks to put in, but when i try to talk to him again, she will ask another night and/or "its better make what he asked first"... then its night already and she will pay the rent and he will leave to his bath).
Also, bath scenes are not working properly for me. Always get my clothes washed and, in the next morning, he said i hadnt. I wake up without the nude status, and get spanked all the time. Doesnt matter if i ask to close the door or let it open (does it make any difference on the game, ask to close or nevermind, after the bath?)

SnapCrackelPop

Feb 14, 2019
How do you finish or keep going with the brothel quest line. I have already found out that its a demon but every time i go to sara she tells me that she will let me know when the plan is ready. Am i missing something?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How do you finish or keep going with the brothel quest line. I have already found out that its a demon but every time i go to sara she tells me that she will let me know when the plan is ready. Am i missing something?
No, that is currently the end of the questline.

SnapCrackelPop

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know if there is more to the old man other than the butt plug and bath? He always talks about his plan. But nothing ever happens. Has it not been put into the game yet?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Halp!

You will probably need to start a new game but considering that an update might be due then you should probably hold off on starting a ne w game until the next update with fixes is released.

SnapCrackelPop

Feb 14, 2019
You will probably need to start a new game but considering that an update might be due then you should probably hold off on starting a ne w game until the next update with fixes is released.
Any idea if new content will be put in? Such as slave route, story, ect.?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes