leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
Try to install newest version K-Lite codec pack it may help.
thanks dude , but didnt help , video still freeze ( as i said i have a powerfull computer ) i dont hold space bar too :/ someone help fix ?? does problem comes from vlc or smth like this ?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
thanks dude , but didnt help , video still freeze ( as i said i have a powerfull computer ) i dont hold space bar too :/ someone help fix ?? does problem comes from vlc or smth like this ?
No more ideas... Try to set game.exe compatibility with windows xp sp3 or older.

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
For the ones with problems (just like me) because the Old saves aren't compattible i finaly figured out how to make them work...

1st - Open last version (1.5.3 for Windows), create a new game and then a new save and close the game (this will create a save folder inside the www folder);

2nd- Copy the old saves together with the global save from the last version to the "save" folder and substitute...

3rd- Open the game and select the old save and when it opens you have to select ESC (you have to be very quick thought, because if you're not the "error" message will pop up)

4th- Save the game on a new save slot (if you save on the old one it will still give you the error message)

5th - Rebbot the game and enjoy your old save now on version 1.5.3...

I hope I have helped you all and sorry for some errors on my Gramattical English!!! That's not my mother tongue... I'm Portuguese!!!

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck and I don't know what I have to do to progress in the story. Every single day, nothing changes as far as my options go. Could someone help me? Here is where I'm at:

1/ Main story: I rescued the two girls and infiltrated the brothel, and I identified the succubus among the employees. Sarah has been told and I'm waiting for her new plan.

2/ The tavern: I'm stuck with the same dance routine since the beginning, the one that earns only 11 silver. The bartender does not even use my "stage name", while everyone in town does use it. As for the wench job, I got the new clothes (the yellow pants and brassiere), the customers grope "me" and invite me to remove the top, but nothing more, and that has been the case for several days now.

3/ Old man: I chose to live with the old man, but it's been now three or four times I bathed him naked and he only expresses the wish to avoid an erection.

In addition, there is a bug, because, while doing that, he is supposed to wash my clothes, but, the next day, punished me for not having washed them... which sets the "washing" timer to zero, ie: I have to wait three days to get access to the bathing/washing scene again, instead of two.

Can someone help me understand what I'm missing?

Reactions: Komogor

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
How do i start the slave route? I read ina walkthrough that one needs to press enter on the bars but where are those bars? how do i get to them? is it next to the witch? I cant find it anywhere. Please help. Thanks!

Sorrow_421

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck and I don't know what I have to do to progress in the story. Every single day, nothing changes as far as my options go. Could someone help me? Here is where I'm at:

1/ Main story: I rescued the two girls and infiltrated the brothel, and I identified the succubus among the employees. Sarah has been told and I'm waiting for her new plan.

2/ The tavern: I'm stuck with the same dance routine since the beginning, the one that earns only 11 silver. The bartender does not even use my "stage name", while everyone in town does use it. As for the wench job, I got the new clothes (the yellow pants and brassiere), the customers grope "me" and invite me to remove the top, but nothing more, and that has been the case for several days now.

3/ Old man: I chose to live with the old man, but it's been now three or four times I bathed him naked and he only expresses the wish to avoid an erection.

In addition, there is a bug, because, while doing that, he is supposed to wash my clothes, but, the next day, punished me for not having washed them... which sets the "washing" timer to zero, ie: I have to wait three days to get access to the bathing/washing scene again, instead of two.

Can someone help me understand what I'm missing?
+1 I have no idea what to do. Would be nice to have a 1.5.3 Walkthrough.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For the ones with problems (just like me) because the Old saves aren't compattible i finaly figured out how to make them work...

1st - Open last version (1.5.3 for Windows), create a new game and then a new save and close the game (this will create a save folder inside the www folder);

2nd- Copy the old saves together with the global save from the last version to the "save" folder and substitute...

3rd- Open the game and select the old save and when it opens you have to select ESC (you have to be very quick thought, because if you're not the "error" message will pop up)

4th- Save the game on a new save slot (if you save on the old one it will still give you the error message)

5th - Rebbot the game and enjoy your old save now on version 1.5.3...

I hope I have helped you all and sorry for some errors on my Gramattical English!!! That's not my mother tongue... I'm Portuguese!!!
I tired this and i still get leght error.

Bape

Oct 4, 2018
Even though this game in really amazing it has unfortunatly some really big flaws. Beside from the bugs the thing that is most annoying to me is, that you never (or almost) know if you reached the end of this part of the story or not. Everything becomes repetitive and unlocks new scenes after several days. Except the table dance for the fat inn keeper, you do not really know there is something to happen after till you give up after trying after (Insert the amount you can hold here!) days.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes