fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Which one? In that tunnel (night),the one which stay to the brothel outside and keep saying "if you looking for a way to earn money,you can talk with George inside this house",the blonde near to jerk house(night) say "coming soon" and the other hookers are in the brothel,where you can work eventually if you are not "cum addicted"! So,which one is the hooker for who you speak?
u have to be already working at the brothel, its the only place you'll see the bimbo. shes blonde with big tits and plump lips. keep doing the quest for victoria (in the bar) and it will lead to u working at the brothel if u arent a cum addict

vrajeala100

Dec 7, 2018
any rumors of new update, with content? i fuckin love this game ❤ or any ideas of games like this?
ps. i've played adventures of tara, zoe's temptation, officer chloe and lida's adventures, loved them all

no one here

May 15, 2017
stuck only having glory hole dreams and inkeeper have stopped doing the glroy hole scenes to get new draems and hasnt worked

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
any rumors of new update, with content? i fuckin love this game ❤ or any ideas of games like this?
ps. i've played adventures of tara, zoe's temptation, officer chloe and lida's adventures, loved them all
The best games off this type that I have played until today (even thought they are not finished yet) are without a doubt Peasant's Quest, Manilla Shaw and of course A New Dawn... Peasant's Quest is becoming a fucking masterpiece...

Reactions: vrajeala100

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
u have to be already working at the brothel, its the only place you'll see the bimbo. shes blonde with big tits and plump lips. keep doing the quest for victoria (in the bar) and it will lead to u working at the brothel if u arent a cum addict

Tnx! I did it,but unfortunately need to wait until update 1.6.0 to have Bimbo scenes! :( Do you know when it will be this update or you don't have any idea or information? Again,tnx for telling me how to do it! :)

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Tnx! I did it,but unfortunately need to wait until update 1.6.0 to have Bimbo scenes! :( Do you know when it will be this update or you don't have any idea or information? Again,tnx for telling me how to do it! :)
I have no idea, thats the issue i got to. No real content for the bimbo after u do that. So it becomes a bit immersive breaking and had to revert to and old save and go a different route for the time being.

Reactions: LoveWhores

vrajeala100

Dec 7, 2018
The best games off this type that I have played until today (even thought they are not finished yet) are without a doubt Peasant's Quest, Manilla Shaw and of course A New Dawn... Peasant's Quest is becoming a fucking masterpiece...
i've also played manila, downloaded but never started peasant quest, i'll give it a try, thx

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Releases are usually in the last week of the month. 1.5.0 was December so ver 1.6.0 will likely be end of January with 1 or 2 bugfixes between the $5 and $3 releases.

Reactions: LoveWhores

agilitree

Jan 2, 2018
Found a bug. Not the first time I gave a blowjob to the tax guy, but starting maybe the second time every time I give him a BJ the game freezes on me and I have to shut it off. It is now impossible to progress.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Found a bug. Not the first time I gave a blowjob to the tax guy, but starting maybe the second time every time I give him a BJ the game freezes on me and I have to shut it off. It is now impossible to progress.
Try to save before payment, then close the game and start again. Load save and play, that's working in my game.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes