rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Where is Priapra? thanks
south then west from orc camp. Shes in the winding path area there. WHen you see the empty campfire go north on the path from it take a hard left and you will have her scene pop up.

knist

Aug 7, 2018
how i can start in the brothel the women said: oh you are back litte cum guzzler .. you wont get more cum here Get lost !

nietzsche666

Apr 11, 2018
How is the new "Goblin Horde" bad end triggered?

I can only see them having a go at Sophie for 3 times when I wait and don't call the dark elf. When I wander around the camp carelessly, the Orcs will get their bad end. So how can Victoria herself get victimized by the goblins?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
how i can start in the brothel the women said: oh you are back litte cum guzzler .. you wont get more cum here Get lost !
You need to not be addicted to cum idk if it changes anything if you do it now though after you already had the interaction

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Started new game, halfway on old man route, haven't even entered jerk's house, game forces dreams with him every time. Afterwards I can't get the innkeeper cum addiction scenes. Happens to me for the second time... Is there any fix for this?
You could try using the dream selector, it's in the key items folder

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
and can u say me an other game with slaves routes?
that they are complete please
None of the routes are complete yet, the game is well short of being finished. You can play a little of the Bogwart slave route, it's mentioned in other posts

Apr 15, 2018
How is the new "Goblin Horde" bad end triggered?

I can only see them having a go at Sophie for 3 times when I wait and don't call the dark elf. When I wander around the camp carelessly, the Orcs will get their bad end. So how can Victoria herself get victimized by the goblins?
You need to be cum addicted before entering the camp.

Reactions: nietzsche666

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Guys, can you help me!!!? When I copy paste the saves from the last version and try to use these same saves this message apears “Type Error / Cannot Read Property Lenght of undefined!!!” What do I do to resolve this? Thanks in advance…

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
None of the routes are complete yet, the game is well short of being finished. You can play a little of the Bogwart slave route, it's mentioned in other posts
i mean if you can say me a name of other game with slaves routes, for play it and it would be better if that game is complete
i will appreciate a lot

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
First some answer: Priapra is the woodelf to save sophia and hit the goblin, just go back and ask her for help. Bad end goblin horde -just click wait- and find your self in the position from sophia. After this bad end the game trigger back. same with the 2 orcs bad end. Means after a while you find MC back in the game??? funny.
The Mission rescue Julia and friend complete cancel, because if you inform Sarah that 2 girls in the camp, Sarah jumps direct in this talking to rescue sophia. If you do this and rescue sophia and talk to sarah the game is over because there is a loop with Sarah, you can´t work anymore and next mission never trigger. Bugs, bugs bugs

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
how i can work for the orcs ?
If you don´t start the brothel because " you cum addicted from Goblin cum " go back to Sarah, send you to the beach " Bogward Goblin " ask him for help. Go out of town look south small circle on the right, the Lady to avoid dreams is there and more south the beach. You get this rumor in pup to find this location. But 1.5.3 is full of bugs if you start new game you unable to reach this mission from sarah ok

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes