dusty35

Dec 12, 2018
I have a problem. I have zero energy but need to move on in the day. No way to rest and restore energy unless tasks are complete. So what to do?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I have a problem. I have zero energy but need to move on in the day. No way to rest and restore energy unless tasks are complete. So what to do?
Use the cheat-skull, select any option and answer the question about energy disableing with "yes".

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
this game have more bugs so we have to wat until ver 1.6.0 long wait because this game have many problems fucking problems i am not playing this game
what to do after the bogwart in the camp?
what to do after seeing the demon in the brothel ?
we have no saves after the incomplete shift in the pub because juliette is not sitting
and so many bugs
that s why we have to wait until 3x more versions

Reactions: Hairpremi

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Also is there a walkthrough, so you don't miss any scenes?
Different routes so you can't get all scenes on one playthrough afaik.

Does anyone have a save with everything done?
Why, what's the point? No recollection room, no way to revisit scenes or go back. A completed save is pointless.

this game have more bugs so we have to wat until ver 1.6.0 long wait because this game have many problems fucking problems i am not playing this game
what to do after the bogwart in the camp?
what to do after seeing the demon in the brothel ?
we have no saves after the incomplete shift in the pub because juliette is not sitting
and so many bugs
that s why we have to wait until 3x more versions
Sadly I don't think 1.6 will be any better. Each release seems to require 4 or 5 patches to fix it. It's very much a thing of 3 steps forward and 4 steps backwards.

This game is very much like crystal meth, totally fucked up but I can't seem to stay away.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017

Why, what's the point? No recollection room, no way to revisit scenes or go back. A completed save is pointless.

Sadly I don't think 1.6 will be any better. Each release seems to require 4 or 5 patches to fix it. It's very much a thing of 3 steps forward and 4 steps backwards.

This game is very much like crystal meth, totally fucked up but I can't seem to stay away.
Remember to report the bugs you find on Discord.

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, each update with bugs, but they are quickly fixed with a couple of patches. This is the author's style, I do not see a big problem to wait for a quick fix.
In general, the person working on the game, the update releases quickly enough, the game develops.
I think the author is well done.

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
you said well

but there is no patch for this buggy game

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes