BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
To make the assfuck in streets, you need to make it on brothel until victoria is "craving for ass fuck". Then you go to street prostitute point and, instead of blowjobs, she will offer ass fucks.
You can see when shes craving for anal on the brothel statistics books or when she starts to ask the brothels guards "i want my ass fucked... NOW" whilhe talking to they in front the doors.
Thanks man, and sorry for the late reply. But I gotta ask...THERE IS A STREET PROSTITUTE ?! How on Earth do you start that?

Reactions: kekistanik
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks man, and sorry for the late reply. But I gotta ask...THERE IS A STREET PROSTITUTE ?! How on Earth do you start that?
after u get addicted to anal, go the podium at night and try to climb it, then go to the area where the granny usually with her grand children a spot over there will start to glow go to that spot and the mc will become a street prostitute.

Reactions: kekistanik

nietzsche666

Apr 11, 2018
Is that new Breast Expansion poll post on the creator's site about the slave route BE I was wishing for here some time ago?

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
I hope that after more than 3 months without update, version 1.6 will bring a solid amount of new content. Otherwise i'm done with this game...

Reactions: Ravensbane

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
I hope that after more than 3 months without update, version 1.6 will bring a solid amount of new content. Otherwise i'm done with this game...
Probably only interesting and valid if you some paying customer. If you just check out that game evry now and then and never paid a dime....why shouldnt you want to check back in a year? is more or less how i do it with slow developed games...

Reactions: tsukaja

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
Hey sorry to ask but whenever I play a certain scene the game would freeze, would this have to do with my pc?
Nah it's not your computer. Just like the need to wait for at least 3 bug fixes to actually be able to play the latest release. The developer just doesn't know how to learn from mistakes. So just never ever touch the keyboard during a scene and save lots of times.
The freezes have been there since the first release tbh, there is just no valid excuse.

Jan 12, 2019
Nah it's not your computer. Just like the need to wait for at least 3 bug fixes to actually be able to play the latest release. The developer just doesn't know how to learn from mistakes. So just never ever touch the keyboard during a scene and save lots of times.
The freezes have been there since the first release tbh, there is just no valid excuse.
Ahhh alright I see thanks dude!

zippy444

Jun 6, 2017
hello in the past i got a heart to appear next to my characters lvl at menu screen does anyone know what triggers that?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes