Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
that walkthrough is it updated or is it still a v1.1.1 walkthrough, honestly i cant play rpgm without walkthrough

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
anyone have a save for futaelf? Plus i have some question: how to get sophia gangbang? Is possible get the slave orc camp path with virginity?
Is there a Sophia gang bang? Think my saves are glitched too far back so have not seen this, done the bogwart ogre camp but not anything after the succubus story on no addicted route.

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a Sophia gang bang? Think my saves are glitched too far back so have not seen this, done the bogwart ogre camp but not anything after the succubus story on no addicted route.
i see it in the directory "movies" that is in the .rar of the game, but i can't know how to watch it in game

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Try Fake undressing when doing the rescue mission and then after when you go back to find/save sophia just watch/wait when the goblins come out. Is that the one you are talking about?
Ah iv seen that one with the goblins, think I was getting her mixed up with Sarah lol, it's been awhile since I played as eagerly awaiting the next update, I'll start from scratch to try and avoid bugs.

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
anyone have a save for futaelf? Plus i have some question: how to get sophia gangbang? Is possible get the slave orc camp path with virginity?
I have one for android with all possibility futa elf without losing virginity , with losing virginity, and blake just before taking virginity, so much about virginity that i also want to stake someones virginity XD

banana3333333

Dec 13, 2018
i'm actually playing on the 1.4.4 version and during the futa elf animation the game freeze while she is staring at her breats... what should i do?
already tried to reboot the game/start a new one

wwdwadsdd

Dec 1, 2018
Sometime between now and the end of the year would be my guess

CHANGELOG
Version 1.5.0 cumming soon

Scenes
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new scene Sophie and the Goblin horde (4 new animations)
+ A new variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new repeatable variation of the orc camp scene with Bogwart (12 Old animations)
+ A new scene Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the Innkeeper table dance blowjob (2 animations)
Shorter scenes
+ New buttplug scene using old cgs
+ New bath scene
Dreams
Other

+ Added 10 new animations (Total: 356)
+ 18 new CG's (Around 1222 in the game)
+ Changed the bath event
+ Changed Sophie rescue mission
+ Added a new character and some events around her
+ Added a new achievement system for all bad ends (plugin written by MushroomCake28).
+ Changed the goblin bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the orc brother bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the futa elf bad end, no longer triggers game over
+ Changed the blake bad end, no longer triggers game over
Bugfix
+ Fixed multiple blowjob events. Counted cum drinked even if you where not addicted to cum which could make the Victoria addicted to cum.
Its almost a week you wrote this, any updates??

Reactions: leosparta
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes