Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Worked so hard to get her boobs big (which is a great feature) but it’s no use if her boobs are still small in nearly every render. Disappointed.

Reactions: dav121

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get priapas bad end? Do I keep sleeping with her? Or something?
The first time you meet her, while trying to rescue Sophie, call her a freak when she reveals that shes a futa. I think telling her you're a dukes daughter after losing your virginity works as well.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What is the beauty of full Save? To not play yourself?! :) haha
The game is simple and not so long, and here they can answer how to find this or that. Try to play and not forgive 100% Save. I believe that 100% Save for not big games does not make sense themselves pass is not difficult.

Reactions: Naxos and pdpdpd

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i think this game is now death cause its already two months ago we hear something from whiteraven to bad its is one of the best games i played

morel

May 2, 2018
What is the beauty of full Save? To not play yourself?! :) haha
The game is simple and not so long, and here they can answer how to find this or that. Try to play and not forgive 100% Save. I believe that 100% Save for not big games does not make sense themselves pass is not difficult.
Damn I already finished game , I just want a full save for scenes I missed

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
is the game fully complete now? or it's still in progress?
it barely got anywhere. Instead of story he did play around with animations a lot.
like really a lot. and we got a second hair colour available and we might have "sexy" melon tits now...
And there are more pretty empty/uncompleted places on the map. Pretty much anything got added but about nothing got further developed.
Like 100 starts and no finishes.

that sums it up already. From minute 1 we made it to minute 5.
if thats what you call "fully complete" then you have bullseye here.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
is the game fully complete now? or it's still in progress?

I said many months ago on this thread that I think this developer(imo a lot of "adult game" developers have this as well) has an ADHD development cycle. Where they find an interesting idea and go with it for a while, then to drop it when they find something new. I have followed this game since its first few months and little to no actual story progression has been made in the 2+ years in development. It is all pretty much focused on which character can finally fuck the MC and how, and currently how can I "transform" the MC. Both of which I have no problem with if the game seemed to be moving along. But no for the whole game we have been stuck in this one area getting small updates here and there, and now there is another place where almost nothing besides "sex"/"Sexy" scenes happen.

It is a shame because I like the idea, I like some of the corruption elements, but it feels like another developer who has lost the spark imo. The initially concept of it being a Virgin daughter of a duke has seemed to have gone away because of all the rampant sex scenes and how all the the first time scenes play out. Either it is "Rape/ Heavy Coercion" or the scene plays out like the MC didn't care at all which breaks the suspension of disbelief imo; for example the brothel scenes, literally nothing different is said or done if you do them as a virgin even with the hostess saying it is probably not a good idea to say anything. For awhile after those scenes were added I was like oh okay that will be added later on now it is just to get the main stuff working, oh how wrong I was. The slave route has been pretty much abandoned, same with the futa elf route it seems.

So in a long af answer to your question yes and no. Depending on what you are trying to do in the game you can probably consider it finished otherwise it is still "technically" in progress.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
it barely got anywhere. Instead of story he did play around with animations a lot.
like really a lot. and we got a second hair colour available and we might have "sexy" melon tits now...
And there are more pretty empty/uncompleted places on the map. Pretty much anything got added but about nothing got further developed.
Like 100 starts and no finishes.

that sums it up already. From minute 1 we made it to minute 5.
if thats what you call "fully complete" then you have bullseye here.
Thank you

I said many months ago on this thread that I think this developer(imo a lot of "adult game" developers have this as well) has an ADHD development cycle. Where they find an interesting idea and go with it for a while, then to drop it when they find something new. I have followed this game since its first few months and little to no actual story progression has been made in the 2+ years in development. It is all pretty much focused on which character can finally fuck the MC and how, and currently how can I "transform" the MC. Both of which I have no problem with if the game seemed to be moving along. But no for the whole game we have been stuck in this one area getting small updates here and there, and now there is another place where almost nothing besides "sex"/"Sexy" scenes happen.

It is a shame because I like the idea, I like some of the corruption elements, but it feels like another developer who has lost the spark imo. The initially concept of it being a Virgin daughter of a duke has seemed to have gone away because of all the rampant sex scenes and how all the the first time scenes play out. Either it is "Rape/ Heavy Coercion" or the scene plays out like the MC didn't care at all which breaks the suspension of disbelief imo; for example the brothel scenes, literally nothing different is said or done if you do them as a virgin even with the hostess saying it is probably not a good idea to say anything. For awhile after those scenes were added I was like oh okay that will be added later on now it is just to get the main stuff working, oh how wrong I was. The slave route has been pretty much abandoned, same with the futa elf route it seems.

So in a long af answer to your question yes and no. Depending on what you are trying to do in the game you can probably consider it finished otherwise it is still "technically" in progress.
Thank you

wewe11

Oct 12, 2017
I changed pc and i lost my saves can someone share any save? Even older version files are fine too please

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes