Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Mondays with WhiteRaven is back! #72
I'm back in business as they say. It's been some very rough weeks for me, I've not been dying or anything dramatic like that. I think I had a depression I don't know but I lost all motivation to do anything other than staying in my bed more or less. So I've started to talk to a few people about my health issues no experts but they said it's normal reaction from someone who've been in an accident like mine, close to die. The situation in the world is not making things better. I wished I said this to you all earlier as it's not fair from me to be absent and take money without saying a word off my issues.
I'm not feeling like my old self, I don't know if I'm going to be able to work as much as I did before. Though I actually missed talking to you all and missed creating this game so hopefully I will get some motivation back by starting to work again and get some normal routines. I wanted to be transparent with you all just wished I was it earlier but I just simply could not.
As for the state of the update it's obvious that it will require some work from me as I've not been able to do a whole lot.
Thanks everyone for supporting the creation of this game, you guys already made me a lot happier from the small talks I've had so far.
Cheers to another great week together.
Yours truly WhiteRaven.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can someone PM me when the renders are fixed that if i chose to have big boobs, she always have big boobs? since i am a fan of big boobs and don't want to play her with small boobs - especially since she is rather slim elsewhere (if she would have big thighs and a big butt at least) THANK YOU! otherwise this game is a far better version of Claire's Quest +1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Hooray for WhiteRaven :love:. Let's hope for further continuation of the game :love:(y).
I LIKED the GAME VERY MUCH I hope the author will continue to make his game.
We WAIT and hope. :)

Rhec501

May 21, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.8.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey! Was jw how to start the game once I’ve downloaded it to mega on ios, I’m doing this all on iOS so the discord link didn’t work

May 26, 2019
What the furthest someone can go on the Old Man path? I'm stuck at the part where victoria washes him, but nothing ever changes. Is there no more content after this? Or am I missing something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What the furthest someone can go on the Old Man path? I'm stuck at the part where victoria washes him, but nothing ever changes. Is there no more content after this? Or am I missing something?
Old man route hasn't seen update since forever.

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
All routes wa sent updated ;D, only thing that changes is adding 1-3 scenes per update and that's it, unfortunately the autor hits lots of my fetishes spot on so i waiting probably just to be disappointed yet again...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes