warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, I'm having trouble with two of the game's missions. The first is that I've drunk 4 jars of goblin cum and I'm not addicted and the second is that I can't find the last orc in Lone Wolf's mission. Any suggestions?.
I´m failed the getting even becouse i dont know how bring Sarah to bogart. (she dink the goblin cum)
the lone wolf is the story and not yet out and what do you mmean with the goblin cumm please

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
i like the original vic better but with tits yes and the bimbo one is sex addict and wants always dick dick dick and this is for me so a like no thanks
I understand that,im talking about the model of character,they needs fix that about victoria,for example the part where she so horny and she leave the house automatically.im just saying play the normal game with the bimbo model,i like the style,well today maybe tomorrow i hate it but now i prefer that form.

May 14, 2017
I give up, used to really like this game and used to support it as a patron but I don't know how to say this but whats a polite way in saying its really shit

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
It is out indeed. He updated it on tfg aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotta commend WhiteRaven for giving out the update this quick (after not focusing on the game for mental health reasons). Just hope the 3.0.0 update brings in a lot of new content and changes to the game

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I checked the website and on here, but didn't find :(

Anyone can help me, i can't find the Computer A New Dawn v2.9.0

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
more fixes...

here are the patches to upgrade AND 2.9.0 to 2.9.1:
extract to your installation and allow to overwrite files when asked.

Reactions: JamesRod

Man6969

Jan 2, 2020
I've got this after installing patch 2.9.0 and 2.9.1 on game 2.8.0.
Why ? What's the problem ?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
While I appreciate the update.....seriously, fix the freezes. it's a fun game but the constant freezing makes it nearly unplayable.
Page 218 I posted a work around for that, it's about 50% successful.
This is a known bug with rpgmaker mv v1.60
If you update the engine to MV 1.62 and then use the files from the attached "And.zip" to complete the upgrade, you won't have any freezes.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This is a known bug with rpgmaker mv v1.60
If you update the engine to MV 1.62 and then use the files from the attached "And.zip" to complete the upgrade, you won't have any freezes.
If this is a stupid question then I apologise but I don't have any version of RPG maker MV, I just use the launcher that comes with the download so how would I go about updating it? Confused :WaitWhat:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes