Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
You are at the end for now. No way to bribe the Ork, no pregnant scenes except the bad end ones and no progression in main story(or anyother) so far. White Raven adds about 2 new scenes per update(it's just him so understandable) and right now he is focusing on the bimbo stuff. It's not a bad thing it's just slow going atm.
Yeah right, i understand that, work in progress, let's waiting and see the follow, hope he working of this!

Reactions: Midge

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Update: game froze on 4 animation so it doesn't work 4 me
The game has bugs. Some "freezes" are caused on scenes where the dev forgot to add the command "remove *.img" or when he placed it after the next event.
If it really is a scene freeze you can put the pc in sleep for a few seconds or you can use Process explorer to "suspend" and "resume" the game.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
there is tha saves in this version? Why save folder disappear from www?
Because, unlike in Renpy, the saves don't automatically transfer across. You need to copy/paste the saves from the old version to the new one. I hope you didn't delete the old version because, if so, you're shit out of luck.

tradater

Feb 25, 2018
Because, unlike in Renpy, the saves don't automatically transfer across. You need to copy/paste the saves from the old version to the new one. I hope you didn't delete the old version because, if so, you're shit out of luck.
I didnt, but 2.9.1. dont create save folder in www as usually and if i copy save folder from 2.8.0 - 2.9.1 dont see saves

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
extract the attached file into your installation and allow to overwrite existing files.
your saves are now in %localappdata%\AND\User Data\Default with the normal naming scheme.

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know, if i was developer and i milk my patrons for thousands of dollars every month for game that's updated one few months i would learn how to do this properly and fix mistake not sit on my ass and spend money they pay for developing this game ;D. Hes basically slaying his fan base and asking to cut off his support, omg then maybe he will have to find a normal job....

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know, if i was developer and i milk my patrons for thousands of dollars every month for game that's updated one few months i would learn how to do this properly and fix mistake not sit on my ass and spend money they pay for developing this game ;D. Hes basically slaying his fan base and asking to cut off his support, omg then maybe he will have to find a normal job....
Anyone getting it here is not paying a cent to Dev. And if you followed any of the the drama of the past 3 months you would know that it's ONE person making this game and they had a rough time of it lately. You might be right about the "milking" part of it or you could just be making a complete ARSE of yourself by spouting this nonsence here. If you have a problem with how things are going with this game and its progress that's fine but if you post it here expecting anykind of sympathy you can kindly GTFO.

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone getting it here is not paying a cent to Dev. And if you followed any of the the drama of the past 3 months you would know that it's ONE person making this game and they had a rough time of it lately. You might be right about the "milking" part of it or you could just be making a complete ARSE of yourself by spouting this nonsence here. If you have a problem with how things are going with this game and its progress that's fine but if you post it here expecting anykind of sympathy you can kindly GTFO.
That's also true, but there are thousand guys out there that do that, im not realy complaining, but just saying, because if you doing something to have hobby/income then you should try to do it as best as possible so you can get as much as possible out of it, even his month earning would increase if he has more patreons. He can do whatever he want. Opinion's are like as hole's - every one has one. And i fallowed the drama, i kinda like this game but as big potential it has it mostly not fulfilled, and im not talking about last 3 month but last 3 years or something. I'm just salty fan, but i don't understand the hardships of the creator, Maybe You are right but attacking me like that its just plain old vulgar, like You could no see that nothing i wrote was a lie but maybe i wrote it in a bit rude way.
PS: I have only best wishes for the creator, but i hope he mange's to finish this game in my life time ;D

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
That's also true, but there are thousand guys out there that do that, im not realy complaining, but just saying, because if you doing something to have hobby/income then you should try to do it as best as possible so you can get as much as possible out of it, even his month earning would increase if he has more patreons. He can do whatever he want. Opinion's are like as hole's - every one has one. And i fallowed the drama, i kinda like this game but as big potential it has it mostly not fulfilled, and im not talking about last 3 month but last 3 years or something. I'm just salty fan, but i don't understand the hardships of the creator, Maybe You are right but attacking me like that its just plain old vulgar, like You could no see that nothing i wrote was a lie but maybe i wrote it in a bit rude way.
PS: I have only best wishes for the creator, but i hope he mange's to finish this game in my life time ;D
These faceless post are so impersonal and do not convey tone very well. My post was not ment to be an attack and i actually viewed YOUR posts as an attack on the Dev, White Raven. Maybe they weren't but that's how they come across and as this wasn't the first post you made about your speculation that WR was milking their Patrons. Do you have proof that this is what's happening? Because if not you DO come off as being an arse when you post it more then once.
I wholly agree with the what seems like wasted potential this game has but my post also points out that this being made by one person ergo we don't get much each update and only in the areas WR wants to focus on when they do. Maybe we are getting their best each update maybe not, i'm not paying for it so i don't really care either way. And i can sympathise with wanting so much more each update and in different areas(i also have followed this game for some time) but the reality is that we just have to WAIT. And no this isn't an attack either i just talk abit bluntly which comes off as hostile. We actually line up on the "this game could be better" aspect.

Last edited:

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
These faceless post are so impersonal and do not convey tone very well. My post was not ment to be an attack and i actually viewed YOUR posts as an attack on the Dev, White Raven. Maybe they weren't but that's how they come across and as this wasn't the first post you made about your speculation that WR was milking their Patrons. Do you have proof that this is what's happening? Because if not you DO come off as being an arse when you post it more then once.
I wholly agree with the what seems like wasted potential this game has but my post also points out that this being made by one person ergo we don't get much each update and only in the areas WR wants to focus on when they do. Maybe we are getting their best each update maybe not, i'm not paying for it so i don't really care either way. And i can sympathise with wanting so much more each update and in different areas(i also have followed this game for some time) but the reality is that we just have to WAIT. And no this isn't an attack either i just talk abit bluntly which comes off as hostile. We actually line up on the "this game could be better" aspect.
I agree with you, like i said i may been salty in those post but im still a fan, and respect work hes doing.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I have a problem. I did all the innkeeper dreams, Victoria dance private for him, now she serves him naked and keep thinks if he wants her to suck his dick, but he always asks for a beer. Have I missed something ? What can I do to Victoria makes the innkeeper's blowjob in the tavern ? Thanks in advance

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have a problem. I did all the innkeeper dreams, Victoria dance private for him, now she serves him naked and keep thinks if he wants her to suck his dick, but he always asks for a beer. Have I missed something ? What can I do to Victoria makes the innkeeper's blowjob in the tavern ? Thanks in advance
You got to do the bunny dance option, then eventually you'll be given the option to dance for George, so you'll have 3 options, Wench, Bunny Girl or George. Keep doing the dance for George until you have all the scenes.

Reactions: 7layla and Travis72
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes