Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
You got to do the bunny dance option, then eventually you'll be given the option to dance for George, so you'll have 3 options, Wench, Bunny Girl or George. Keep doing the dance for George until you have all the scenes.
Thanks mate, I'll try

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Does anybody know where I can play the new version without downloading or buying the game ?
Ok, I think this is your answer, you download the original game which is 2.8 then you download patch to go to 2.9 then you download the bugfix which will bring your current version to 2.9.1, which is the Current version on patreon, it’s just a bug fix doesn’t add anything worth your time, meaning we got to wait longer. Wow, fun

Reactions: pdpdpd

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
just out of couriosity.. is the alternte start,.. the one were you are enslaved because you didnt use the horse carriage to town... is it updated or is it still the same 2-4 scenes where you are told you arent good enough deepthroater and thats it?

Jul 31, 2018
The green haired anime avatar dude who's crying in the intro town, What does the dialogue choice in his conversation actually do?
If you skip the intro, the game asks you what you said to him, implying it is a meaningful choice. Does the guy come back later in the game?
Really wanna know, so frustrating having such an unclear choice.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
just out of couriosity.. is the alternte start,.. the one were you are enslaved because you didnt use the horse carriage to town... is it updated or is it still the same 2-4 scenes where you are told you arent good enough deepthroater and thats it?
What? Oh, yes. There is the "bad end" with the gobblins and then it boots you to the first camp where you can choose the slave route(limited) or the main story. You can also exit the slave route at some point and it will teleport you either back to the camp or to the main town( i forget which).

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
What? There is the "bad end" with the gobblins and then it boots you to the first camp where you can choose the slave route(limited) or the main story. You can also exit the slave route at some point and it will teleport you either back to the camp or to the main town( i forget which).
i mean the slave route... i know you can "abandon it" via button to head to town... but really? i mean shouldnt there be more to it? she is getting trained,.. and trying to escape,.. if she doesnt manage while "in training" maybe she starts to like it,.. or whatever or she still tries escaping after being sold of to god know who.... maybe to the innkeeper.... and you can go to the main story from there... but it feels abandoned in that route as is.. that what i meant with is there something new

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i mean the slave route... i know you can "abandon it" via button to head to town... but really? i mean shouldnt there be more to it? she is getting trained,.. and trying to escape,.. if she doesnt manage while "in training" maybe she starts to like it,.. or whatever or she still tries escaping after being sold of to god know who.... maybe to the innkeeper.... and you can go to the main story from there... but it feels abandoned in that route as is.. that what i meant with is there something new
Yup! There should be more to a lot of paths(including the main one) but that seems not to be the case. Right now we are in Bimbo/innkeeper update limbo and with as slow as the updates are it is upto the fates when anything else will be worked on.

Jul 31, 2018
I think it's meant to just be a throwaway early-game infinite bad end, but I agree that it doesn't really come across that way and suggests there is more to it.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think it's meant to just be a throwaway early-game infinite bad end, but I agree that it doesn't really come across that way and suggests there is more to it.
See i don't think it was just a throw a way place. I just don't think it's finish yet and is on the "todo/forgotten" pile. And like you said It hints at way to much to just be an 'infinite bad end'.

Jul 31, 2018
The green haired anime avatar dude who's crying in the intro town, What does the dialogue choice in his conversation actually do?
If you skip the intro, the game asks you what you said to him, implying it is a meaningful choice. Does the guy come back later in the game?
Really wanna know, so frustrating having such an unclear choice.
Also another question. Do any of the question mark npc jobs lead to sex scenes? I know the grandma stops letting you babysit the kids if your too slutty, but none of other jobs seem to be interactive in any way. Am I wrong? Could I get a guide for getting any of those scenes?

See i don't think it was just a throw a way place. I just don't think it's finish yet and is on the "todo/forgotten" pile. And like you said It hints at way to much to just be an 'infinite bad end'.
I hope you're right!

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
yeah and in my opinion is one of the more interesting stories that game has.. (doesnt mean the game is bad just that i like the idea more) so i come back asking every few updates if something changed... but for some reason that the "forgotten route" ;)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also another question. Do any of the question mark npc jobs lead to sex scenes? I know the grandma stops letting you babysit the kids if your too slutty, but none of other jobs seem to be interactive in any way. Am I wrong? Could I get a guide for getting any of those scenes?

I hope you're right!
For your first post, not that i know of, starting corruption points probably.
No NPC jobs lead to sex, except the bar and brothel and "shop". Granny/horse groomer/washer/chicken feeder/day bar work don't.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
For your fist post, not that i know of, starting corruption points probably.
No NPC jobs lead to sex, except the bar and brothel and "shop". Granny/horse groomer/washer/chicken feeder/day bar work don't.
yeah sadly,.. the horses led to believe the game had maybe some horse sex later on, but a wasted opportunity

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes