May 26, 2019
Does anyone happen to have the new tavern variations with the innkeeper (from the 2.9 changelog)?

+ A new variation of the anal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the anal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the vaginal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
+ A new variation of the vaginal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)

JamesFlanagan

Jul 20, 2020
Where is Bogwart? I think i skipped through the direction to it. Does anybody know. I am supposed to lead Sarah there. Btw this is for version 2.8.0.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Where is Bogwart? I think i skipped through the direction to it. Does anybody know. I am supposed to lead Sarah there. Btw this is for version 2.8.0.
Should be on the beach. Go south out of town, then right past the pond, then south, then left on the beach. Or catch a cart to the beach.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Good game but too short ... Basically, a good story and interesting content (at least what we have). The big minus is that you have nothing to do because all the quests are either secondary and unimportant or not completed and then you are stuck.
Those missions we have end easily and then you get stuck because the story doesn't go any further. The update has to be bigger!
I went through all the quests, I was stuck on some of them and I was spinning in a circle because they are not finished and all the bad endings are in the game (which are really good). The game has potential but this is a big minus!

Divided010

Jul 20, 2020
So, I keep trying but despite what a past changelog says...I do not see how you can start the side quest to get the second vial of the BE cream from the jerk.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, I keep trying but despite what a past changelog says...I do not see how you can start the side quest to get the second vial of the BE cream from the jerk.
There is no second ointment. You only get one that will make those boobies bigger, thats it.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
While the bimbo transformation is interesting and fun, it sadly means that the dev now has to focus some of the resources into changing previous scenes to match that of bimbo Victoria, instead of progressing the game.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is an update being made ? The game isn't abandoned, is it ?
Apparently still being made. The patrons get first crack then we get it here if someone drops it. IDK really but it's slooooooowww going. We got an update(2 scenes) 4 weeks? ago after along streach of nothing so the schedules all over the place. My advice is get what enjoyment you can, shelf it for a few months, then come back. I still play it to run through the Jerk path occasionaly then just check here to see what progress has been made.

TenevoyVolk

Jul 18, 2020
there is no new "content" in AND 2.9.0, just variations of existing scenes and fixes.

here are the patches to upgrade AND 2.8.0 to 2.9.0:
extract to your installation and allow to overwrite files when asked.
What file do I extract the patch into?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What file do I extract the patch into?
you select to correct version and extract it to the root of your previous installation.
if you're being asked to allow to overwrite files, you've made it right.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Any predictions of a new update for the game? on the page of patreon I can’t find anything talking when it’s planned ......

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes