VirginBoy22YO

Apr 28, 2019
It seems that the development of the game was not abandoned.
We hope for the best.
He Said He will do A few final updates , complete the story and then will close the game ,and might work on a Different game ( he showed some ideas too by character's image)

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
It seems that the development of the game was not abandoned.
We hope for the best.
The game is being done a lot and the next update will be the last one. That is the information that was placed on the patrion. It is obviously stuck at some point, but the update will surely be,not soon but will be!

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
What a let down, i wonder if he will manage to finish any project thet he started, was a good run though for so many years, so sad ending though,

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What a let down, i wonder if he will manage to finish any project thet he started, was a good run though for so many years, so sad ending though,
As long as we get some kind of end i'll be happy enough. It's a pitty it seems he lost intrest and won't close out the remaining paths. Overall still good though....could be better but good none the less.

Reactions: pdpdpd

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It is good that the update will be. But it is very sad that there will be no game. I wanted scenes where she is in the city of orcs and about a Cow :) Yes, and other stories, too, it's a pity that there will be no more.
Pro bar and Bar when she Bimbo, too, very sorry. When GG became a Bimbo and works in a bar, the plot was not revealed. There same hostess only only has shown that she could use GG Bimbo in their goals and earn.
In this game, there is something and where to Refine. But still the game is good. I wish the author really patience and calm. And a little thought can develop all the story lines of the game.

1 a short example. The tavern owner seeing that GG has become a Stupid Bimbo could arrange a test for GG. And seeing that GG does not pay any attention to money vnemania could rent gg because gg will do everything for free and the money itself at the same time to emphasize that this is only the beginning of the hirogo plan of the tavern Owner. As well little to alter the story or adding a new opportunity for example if she is Bimbo Hostess will pour GG still Pink potions from the Supplement :) to enhance the effect of Banana GG would be even more Tits and ass but GG iza Potions and supplements she wanted only to have Fun and then the hostess could do it over is very obedient.

This is a Very short example And so if you think carefully about all the story lines and all the dialogues that were early you can do many times more interesting. :)
Total volish chuchut think about the history and world of the game. And you can do a lot of interesting things.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
It is good that the update will be. But it is very sad that there will be no game. I wanted scenes where she is in the city of orcs and about a Cow :) Yes, and other stories, too, it's a pity that there will be no more.
Pro bar and Bar when she Bimbo, too, very sorry. When GG became a Bimbo and works in a bar, the plot was not revealed. There same hostess only only has shown that she could use GG Bimbo in their goals and earn.
In this game, there is something and where to Refine. But still the game is good. I wish the author really patience and calm. And a little thought can develop all the story lines of the game.

1 a short example. The tavern owner seeing that GG has become a Stupid Bimbo could arrange a test for GG. And seeing that GG does not pay any attention to money vnemania could rent gg because gg will do everything for free and the money itself at the same time to emphasize that this is only the beginning of the hirogo plan of the tavern Owner. As well little to alter the story or adding a new opportunity for example if she is Bimbo Hostess will pour GG still Pink potions from the Supplement :) to enhance the effect of Banana GG would be even more Tits and ass but GG iza Potions and supplements she wanted only to have Fun and then the hostess could do it over is very obedient.

This is a Very short example And so if you think carefully about all the story lines and all the dialogues that were early you can do many times more interesting. :)
Total volish chuchut think about the history and world of the game. And you can do a lot of interesting things.
All the quests that have been started will be completed. There are a lot of pictures on Patrion and Twitter that confirm this. There should be some more side quests but in essence you can expect that the quests you mention will be completed by the end of the next, last, update. :D

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey everybody, how can you remove someone from the party ? after the cum purify scenes Juliette is following the mc everywhere and it's some kind of bug. is there any variable for it ? i searched the save file via saveeditonline.com and i couldn't find anything

Reactions: abdulla785

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Hey everybody, how can you remove someone from the party ? after the cum purify scenes Juliette is following the mc everywhere and it's some kind of bug. is there any variable for it ? i searched the save file via saveeditonline.com and i couldn't find anything
You have to finish the quest you started! Obviously you didn't finish it and for that reason she is still there. Read the quest instructions carefully and finish it and she will disappear. Such a bug has not appeared so far, so that's it. :D

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
is there news on far is the new update coming
Not yet. According to what we know from Patrion and Twitter, the update is working on and this next one will also be the end of the game. It will be update, but when it cannot be said with certainty. :)

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
CHANGELOG

Version 3.0.0
Scenes (Total: 18)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene, orc tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new scene minotaur, orc and elf in the orc tavern (5 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene minotaur, orc and elf in the orc tavern (5 animations)
Shorter scenes
Dreams
Other
+ Added 53 new animations (Total: 593)
+ Added 71 new CG's (Around 1588 in the game)
Bugfix
+ Fixed some of the anal sex scenes didn't count stretching variable.
+ Fixed some counters for orgasm system wasn't counted in certain scenes.

New update on patreon if someone could provide please.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes