Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
CHANGELOG

Version 3.0.0
Scenes (Total: 18)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene, orc tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, orc tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, orc tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern painful smallest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern painful small ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure large ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new repeatable anal scene, minotaur tavern pleasure largest ass size. (3 animations)
+ A new scene minotaur, orc and elf in the orc tavern (5 animations)
+ A new repeatable scene minotaur, orc and elf in the orc tavern (5 animations)
Shorter scenes
Dreams
Other
+ Added 53 new animations (Total: 593)
+ Added 71 new CG's (Around 1588 in the game)
Bugfix
+ Fixed some of the anal sex scenes didn't count stretching variable.
+ Fixed some counters for orgasm system wasn't counted in certain scenes.

New update on patreon if someone could provide please.
added to the OP.

New update!!!! That's nice ,any progress regarding the actual story yet!!!? Or still not on his to do list as of yet.....
Changelog for v 3.0
the orc city is reached by become the goblin slave through his cum addiction

changelog 3.0 ?

Reactions: ADIDAS

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
added to the OP.
So really this update adds 3 new scenes with multiple variations based on the asshole size. I am dissapoint.

For me, this game has gone from my favourite game. I've spent hours and hours replaying it from the start, trying various things out, despite all the many, many bugs and freezing animations etc.

To one I often skill updates and versions on to one I'm probably just going to start ignoring. I can't believe how well it's doing on pateron with support considering the complete stagnation of the story and many bugs that just never get addressed.

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Hope it doesn't come out as complaining but what happened to this game? It was about corruption and fantasy world, now it's about orcs, cow sized tits and non-story based scenes. The path this game has taken doesn't look like it's gonna end well, but I'm hoping that, in the end, it will be what it once was, a story filled with corruption of a young and naive daughter of a duke. I love all the updates and changes up until that cursed orc filled town. Screwed the game up imho.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
I can absolutely agree with the last two opinion. This game was so much better when the whole monster/"semi-bestiality" thing was just subsidary part of the whole story, the story what was about to corrupt the young naive and virgin princess... Honestly i dont know why the dev does not continue the slavery route what is in the early part of the game. Some type of "traditional slavery thing" (traditonal i mean, mainly without minotaurs and orcs) would be much better... Of course the last part of my comment is stricly my personal opinion... just i dont know... as 7layla said, this game was much better.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've played this game a few years ago but the development was slow as fk, how is the content compared to a year or 2 years ago?

Reactions: pdpdpd

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've played this game a few years ago but the development was slow as fk, how is the content compared to a year or 2 years ago?
From Slow-as-Fuck it took back a little as it was going too fast and safety comes first :geek:
Orc tavern? Minotaur tavern? I played it so many times and i never found them. Where are they? Where is this famous orc city :eek:?
No, it doesn't require cum addiction at all, you just do the main questline really. I don't know how could you miss it honestly as you are literally end up being dropped infront of it if you keep doing the main questline.

• Haha
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
The big complaint, the story and the quests stayed in the same place as in the last case ... WTF?
Slave qvest didn't progress at the beginning of the game, the quests in the city didn't progress, nothing. We got a couple of scenes in the tavern and that's it from this update ...
I don't understand why the update if the story stayed the same. The game is great for now, but not to make a sequel but to add a couple of scenes after which we stay the same again is unnecessary ...

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
this game now became boring actually. I mean the game started really really well with the mixture o stroty and sex misture but now its like go some where fuck around and go some where fuck around more without story

Feb 11, 2019
well boys and girls
I played this game as soon as it was a raw and alpha version
it was interesting to watch the quest, etc.
had my own style in this game
now the developer has decided to include in the game it is not clear why different unnecessary plugins, etc.
Orcs were normal in the early version but this is too much
quests are buggy and buggy again ( :rolleyes:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So this is another game i want to come back to after not playing for a while. One of the biggest turn off was the level of grind and how nothing seemed to move forward, is that still an issue?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes