Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks Nojis ! That is exactly what happened back in days. Changing or upgrading graphic drivers didn't helped much.
It was mostly annoying and game was hanging up especially while doing repeatable brothel or gloryhole jobs, mostly when videos did repeat couple of times.
I have asked here because after reading changelog from v2.0 up to current v3.0 and all new things that it brings - which seems to be fantastic - i haven't seen any info about video issues being corrected.
There was a hotfix floating around on these pages that did fix this(at least for me). It was an update for rpgmaker or something like that. Just scroll through it was recent-ish around the time of the last update.

Reactions: Mr Technician

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
A New Dawn v3.0.0 (Eng:Win/Mac/Android/Linux),Rus (Win/Android)+CG 2.8.0+Save; PixelDrain:(Win: / ),( ),( ),(Android: / ),( ),( ).
fill in mega please

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
A New Dawn v3.0.0 (Eng:Win/Mac/Android/Linux),Rus (Win/Android)+CG 2.8.0+Save; PixelDrain:(Win: / ),( ),( ),(Android: / ),( ),( ).
WTF is this now?I am lost...:LOL::LOL:

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
can someone help i forget what to do again to get the damn wench outfit in know i mmust work showing some tits and so but still didnt get the quest for the outfit please help

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
A New Dawn [v3.0.0] compressed*
'Fixed version'

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Last edited:

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
theres a bug - after sleping a long time with the old men, i tried to go for jerk - but proceeded too fast, his wife appered and i cant get the jar of ointment. any way to cheat it ?

tradater

Feb 25, 2018
How can use the skip scene code? Dont understand why it doesnt writen in overwiev?
Read whole theme havent strength

no one here

May 15, 2017
with the positive and shameful orgasms will it eventually change like if i put negative for monsters eventually it becomes a positive cause she starts to like it if not it should be made a thing

no one here

May 15, 2017
can you work in the brothel to get the pink fluid then become cum addicted to start the slave path with sarah or have to play them separately

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Everytime I come back to this game it crashes on the animations.
Why is there not a SKIP SCENE option, it would make life a whole lot easier.

Reactions: Mr Technician
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes