Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is, but how it works?
First unlocks the cheat items. One of the cheat items require the second code. Thats how. But skipping scenes skips every scenes, there are no individual skipping unless you do this off/on each time. It gets tedious.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I still seem unable to do the cow content in the monster village. Do I have to get there in a certain way? I always get there by progressing through the brothel and never through the goblin stuff.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I still seem unable to do the cow content in the monster village. Do I have to get there in a certain way? I always get there by progressing through the brothel and never through the goblin stuff.
Make sure to turn on the Hunger/Energy system on

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
In my opinion this game is abandoned.
I mean that the dev didn t add anything new to the main story , only some scenes and nothing more.
I get it that rendering takes some time , but he should focus more on the main story and not on the SF part with monsters and etc...
If he doesen t care anymore , why can t he just say that he is not interested anymore ? Or atleast give us a clue how to solve the crashing problem , that s why i stoped playing the game...

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
The bug where the dream scenes repeat is still there. Also, it would be really nice it there was a way to speed up the text you have to see day after day, like the repeat scenes at the bar and the tax collector.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In my opinion this game is abandoned.
I mean that the dev didn t add anything new to the main story , only some scenes and nothing more.
I get it that rendering takes some time , but he should focus more on the main story and not on the SF part with monsters and etc...
If he doesen t care anymore , why can t he just say that he is not interested anymore ? Or atleast give us a clue how to solve the crashing problem , that s why i stoped playing the game...
It may be your opinion, but that's not everyones.
What should he do instead of add some scenes? Isn't that, what those games are about? Fucking-scenes?
The "SF-Part" is part of the game, as are the monsters. Maybe they are even part of the main quest and you just are not aware?

The crashing problem is (now it's me) imho a problem with the RPGMaker-Engine. Probably an update of that may help. This is to check by anyone. Crashes are annoying, that is a fact, that game has lots of them. But since there are not THAT many possibilities to fuck things up in Makering a game, this should be the most appropiate reason.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Do you have write-access to the directory you're playing from? Tried to start as Administrator?
Is the "save"-folder in www/ existant?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...unlike Renpy, in which everything is logical and often understandable
That's an interesting premise!

I guess you associate "logical" (and possibly "understandable") with only needing to answer "which option do you want to choose" questions.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes