dav121

Oct 13, 2016
DOes anybody know how to trigger the table dancing?
I have the MC daning in a bunny costume for several times and nothing has happened to progress it.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
DOes anybody know how to trigger the table dancing?
I have the MC daning in a bunny costume for several times and nothing has happened to progress it.
If I understood correctly, in the tavern you need to find a fat lady who accompanies the coravans and treats addictions, talk to her about relationships with others, then talk to the barmaid after work, she says there is a special order. The next day you can dance. To make the option permanent, we are once again waiting for the appearance of the fat lady and assessing the relationship with others.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
My understanding is that the RPGmaker software needs updating.
Thats the RPGmaker that the game is made with or the RPGmaker that's on my PC?
Because I could do something about one, not the other

Last edited:

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Anything new in "ship slave patch" in New update or any plans for future updates for this track?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thats the RPGmaker that the game is made with or the RPGmaker that's on my PC?
Because I could do something about one, not the other
Try on your end and see if it helps. There was a patch floating around here somewhere.

Unregistred

Jun 21, 2017
If you don't have sex for 3 days Vicki should revert to her original look
yeah, it is. Normally. But if in bimbo state you get addicted to anal sex from working in the brothel you will start the day searching sex in the town. Even if you sleep in the forest/goblin city. It's a fucking loop.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah, it is. Normally. But if in bimbo state you get addicted to anal sex from working in the brothel you will start the day searching sex in the town. Even if you sleep in the forest/goblin city. It's a fucking loop.
An earlier post said that you can get around that by going to Wendy as it satifies the itch but doesn't count as sex for bimbo purposes (it might also work with Ginger if you haven't finished the brothel mission yet)

Reactions: pdpdpd

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I love the animations in this game so i extended them and added sound ; examples below tested and work. hate the black bkgrnd so if you can supply raw images i will photoshop it otherwise it's a pain in the arse

thanks for a great game one of my fav rpgs defo

Reactions: Cucky 27

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I love the animations in this game so i extended them and added sound ; examples below tested and work. hate the black bkgrnd so if you can supply raw images i will photoshop it otherwise it's a pain in the arse

thanks for a great game one of my fav rpgs defo
Wow, your animations don't freeze like those in the game does.

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRod
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes