Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Ok so help please
She is tired , but can't sleep until she has paid her taxes.
she can't pay her taxes coz she not " Worked "
can't do any work coz shes tired .
can't sleep as shes not paid her taxes ..and so on .
how to get out of this loop ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
can someone help i forget what to do again to get the damn wench outfit in know i mmust work showing some tits and so but still didnt get the quest for the outfit please help
You buy it from Wendy (the washer woman) for 50 silver

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok so help please
Well, if you have 0 energy left and still can't pay taxes than its a bug. If you have 25+ energy left and can't work thats a bug too. Obviously you can't do Dance with 25 but Wench should still be doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdpdpd and Sallly

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Ok so help please
try to go to the house next to the tavern, where the gloryhole is, there you can spend 25 energy.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The game has a mechanism for getting rid of sperm addiction. Effective mechanism. But it is not realized how to get rid of the bimbo. On the one hand, new scenes with a goblin, dancing in a tavern, a waitress, and on the other half of the scenes after that, it's still with the old red-haired model. I would like to get a game "rollback" of bimbo potions. I would like to see the development of the plot in the city of orcs and tauren.
tr.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The game has a mechanism for getting rid of sperm addiction. Effective mechanism. But it is not realized how to get rid of the bimbo. On the one hand, new scenes with a goblin, dancing in a tavern, a waitress, and on the other half of the scenes after that, it's still with the old red-haired model. I would like to get a game "rollback" of bimbo potions. I would like to see the development of the plot in the city of orcs and tauren.
View attachment 774731
If you don't have sex for 3 days Vicki should revert to her original look

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pdpdpd

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes indeed plus lezzing doesn't count SO you can satiate ovewhelming lust with Wendy and still get rid of Bimbo.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
you don't have sex for 3 days
Seriously, is that possible? Wow. No, of course, you can wash clothes, feed chickens and wash horses, but this is what I did at the very beginning of the game. Purely for financial reasons.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes