Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
When you drink the pink fluid there's a bug anyone know how to fix it? Also when you try to sleep with the jerk after tanya moves in the game freezes as well

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
When you drink the pink fluid there's a bug anyone know how to fix it? Also when you try to sleep with the jerk after tanya moves in the game freezes as well
Welcome to the animations in this game, all you can do is save the game before you drink the fluid and hope the animation plays through to the end after the 5th or 6th retry - top tip is to save the game a lot and before the animations.

• Sad
Reactions: Butters01 and Midge

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Just finished futaelf. In my version Vicky has to give her a boobjob and gets fucked when you choose accept to please her then obey so if anybody's interested here's the files with sound. tested ok. you'll need the map file to marry up text and images,

Please note that i completed BE quest b4 even talking to sarah

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I love the animations in this game so i extended them and added sound ; examples below tested and work. hate the black bkgrnd so if you can supply raw images i will photoshop it otherwise it's a pain in the arse

thanks for a great game one of my fav rpgs defo
Can you probably add sound to any Victoria scenes like the ones with Priapra , or with the innkeeper ?

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I love the animations in this game so i extended them and added sound ; examples below tested and work. hate the black bkgrnd so if you can supply raw images i will photoshop it otherwise it's a pain in the arse

thanks for a great game one of my fav rpgs defo
Thank you very much anyhow for your wonderful job

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Thank you very much anyhow for your wonderful job
I thought Pripra was the futaelf and i definately will be doing the "just call me daddy" innkeeper .

I'm enjoying the grind there's so much to do. Going to lose virginity to blake got the sound files ready and it makes me moist thinking about it. had to restart tho as i noticed a small problem with taxman. changing that at the moment.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Finished bj events but still a virgin

the taxman strip show did not start for me automatically had to edit the commonfiles.json plus if you reject a deal the event gets skipped to the next offer. had to put a loop in until vicky's tits were big enough to continue. as of now bj tax raise wont initiate unless i edit the commonfiles.json again. am i missing something or did somebody get it to work.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Any jerk event/scene after sleeping together after the breast expension?
Any old man event/scene after washing his back?

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Any jerk event/scene after sleeping together after the breast expension?
Any old man event/scene after washing his back?
If you turn into a bimbo ( go to the brothel , speak to the blonde whore for... 4 days ? Get the pink liquid drink it) and you go tp the jerk's house there will be 2 scenes. One repeatable . But the sex scene later is with the real Victoria

Reactions: chikipiki

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys. How do you trigger private dances for inkeeper in the pub? Is it random, is it like once a week or something? Or do you have to do something else to trigger it? So far I got just one. It's pretty tedious to grind for it, even with skipping scenes on. So I just want to know if there is something else I'm missing.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
If u skip I don't think u are triggering the event at all
It's that I don't have option to choose private dance over regular dancing at all. Skipping scenes have nothing to do with that, it just makes those everyday annoying scenes gone, like paying taxes. If I had a choice to do private dance, I would turn skipping scenes off, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes