ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I think ADIDAS left here only the basics regarding the scenes. I don't believe that Rawen will release the update just because of the scenes and that the quests will remain unfinished .
It doesn’t make sense for him to do something like that after he uploaded pictures on Twitter and Patrion showing progress in the quests.
The changelog I posted was taken from TFGamessite from the changelog. WhiteRaven posted the patreon update link there days ago when I made my original post. I was simply nudging staff here to make them aware that the game had been updated and requested the OP be updated to current.

Reactions: State Briga

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I feel like that game kinda lost its way. It started super strong but to me it seems like the Developer changed the direction in the middle of the game. There was so much more potential with all the people in the village, why put the focus on the orc camp for so long?
Midway through development WhiteRaven had a poll asking patreons if he/she whould continue working on the game or focus on a new project. This was early last year or late 2018, it may be that they're becoming burned out seeing as how this is a rather long project.

Reactions: Midge

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
So I'm trying to get the Tribal Whore bad end and according to a guide you're supposed to talk to Blake's friends at daytime after you got the initial scene with them, but whenever I visit them, be it one day or two days later, they say "not now" or "I'm drained" etc.
MC is already crawling on the floor btw.

I tried looking into the files, maybe change a true to a false so the event gets played anyway, but whatever language RPGMaker uses, it's a bitch to read.
Anyone else came across this and maybe knows a fix?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
The game got worse my i7 8700 can't handle this game or what crashed 3 time on me lost 8hours playing nothing if anyone got the new scenes plz share same snaps I'm not gonna start over again

Reactions: dav121

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So I'm trying to get the Tribal Whore bad end and according to a guide you're supposed to talk to Blake's friends at daytime after you got the initial scene with them, but whenever I visit them, be it one day or two days later, they say "not now" or "I'm drained" etc.
MC is already crawling on the floor btw.

I tried looking into the files, maybe change a true to a false so the event gets played anyway, but whatever language RPGMaker uses, it's a bitch to read.
Anyone else came across this and maybe knows a fix?
Save then continue talking to blake, you should get it as they were just the trigger point.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys, i remember playing this game some time ago. Before i try it again... i would like to know if video playing of scenes has been fixed - or not, and still makes game to hang up?

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
It says Sophia cannon be saved, but the mission still says only 50% complete, is this the current end or is there anymore content with Sophia?

Nojis

Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys, i remember playing this game some time ago. Before i try it again... i would like to know if video playing of scenes has been fixed - or not, and still makes game to hang up?
The video issues from like two years ago have almost all been mitigated. the game does seem to create a kind of....memory dump? (the longer you run it the more likely it seems to want to crash)
But i havent touched the newest update yet. so idk. a few comments about it needing hotfix.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks Nojis ! That is exactly what happened back in days. Changing or upgrading graphic drivers didn't helped much.
It was mostly annoying and game was hanging up especially while doing repeatable brothel or gloryhole jobs, mostly when videos did repeat couple of times.
I have asked here because after reading changelog from v2.0 up to current v3.0 and all new things that it brings - which seems to be fantastic - i haven't seen any info about video issues being corrected.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes