7layla

Jan 23, 2020
I really hope that he'll work on animations of henry and jerk scenes. Story is not so good, but I like Victoria character

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
hmm there seems to be 2 walkthroughs, one for patreon only which i presume to be the most updated one and the old one which i assume to be the outdated one.

Reactions: pdpdpd

One_(^)-(^)

Jun 4, 2020
I have a question
1>) Is there a downloadable version? All I see on the patreon did not work
2>) pc A New Dawn 2.9.0 is out, can someone update the ? "f95zone.to/"

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Does Adeline(the witch) have any scenes? and if so, how do i see them?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
there is no new "content" in AND 2.9.0, just variations of existing scenes and fixes.

here are the patches to upgrade AND 2.8.0 to 2.9.0:
extract to your installation and allow to overwrite files when asked.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
Need saves plsss...I got a new mobile n I have to start from the begning .pls kindly I req u to share me thr save if possible..can't play from the begning pls help me by sharing the saves

Reactions: JamboIRA

minexxx

Mar 3, 2018
I have a problem with AND version 2.9 i can't continue the game because the game writting (failed load.img/characters/numbers1.png

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
Hello, I'm having trouble with two of the game's missions. The first is that I've drunk 4 jars of goblin cum and I'm not addicted and the second is that I can't find the last orc in Lone Wolf's mission. Any suggestions?.
I´m failed the getting even becouse i dont know how bring Sarah to bogart. (she dink the goblin cum)

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
I hope the game keep the bimbo victoria she is better than the original,I hope she have more scenes,missions and others things.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes