Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
Perhaps the game is not abandoned and something happened. Let's hope that the game will continue to have a continuation. The game is very good!
Let's not forget that WhiteRaven had a subarachnoid hemorrhage, a brain aneurysm ( ) at the start of this year and recovering from that is a very very slow process, in fact the fatality rate is very high for affected individuals and they will have complications more often than not for the rest of their lives.

He is a nice dude and I really hope he is doing ok at the moment, because health comes first inevitably, much more than a game but yes a simple update regarding on Patreon by his team (Artists/Writers etc ? Not sure if he is/was working with someone) would have been nice, if there's something indeed not right about his health condition.

As a sidenote, Emilia Clarke of Game of Thrones had the same brain aneurysms over the course of first two seasons and required surgery.

Olga_(o)_(o)

Apr 15, 2020
I only have questions .
Not sure if its a bug. I got the name change in tavern, then the wash lady told me she could sell me new outfits, only she just didnt after that, it has been several days now and no outfit

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Perhaps the game is not abandoned yet.
It's just that the game update is delayed.
Don't forget that we are all human.
LET's HOPE for the BEST .
I liked the Game very much.
Many game Authors do, ONE game UPDATE From 1 to 4 Months. :)
The author of this game may just be delayed with a new update of the game.
This does not mean that the, AUTHOR abandoned.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
Anyone know how to start being a bimbo? I havent been able to figure it out and I looked through a lot of the thread here, if there is an answer here can someone point it out to me?

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
work in the brothel and talk everyday with the blonde girl so after 5 or 6 days she will tell you hos she got like this

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
What is the key serving that loosens the orc near the armory in the conquered city?
I'm on the spy mission. How do I get out of town? I'm sorry if it's been answered, but I haven't gotten to read all the messages.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What is the key serving that loosens the orc near the armory in the conquered city?
I'm on the spy mission. How do I get out of town? I'm sorry if it's been answered, but I haven't gotten to read all the messages.
Orc town is the End for now. Flame at the town gate gets you out.

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
I just started the mission of Lone wolf, and I can't find the last orc to bribe. I can't find the house you're saying in other posts. The flame at the twon gates is only for night?

Thank you

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes