FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In addition to departures during scenes. I only met 1 bug when GG Bimbo and goes to the Goblin on the beach during this scene the game crashes! I HOPE the author will correct this later. :)

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
please removing the "pay taxes" function in the next update :)))
But is there a patch to delete it or another way?

Maxi

Jun 4, 2017
They've only missed 1 update so far and with everything going on it's too early to call. They might be taking a break or working on a larger then normal update.
His most recent post on patreon was almost a month ago (where he promised weekly posts), and he hasn't posted a substantative game update for a long time. I have been supporting him on patreon for almost 3 years. Unfortunately the game does not seem to be progressing in my opinion, so I stopped funding or supporting it.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 7layla and SV_PO

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey guys can someone provide me a save pls? I got stuck in a render when I wanted to visit the bunny girl in the mansion.
I am 3 hours and 15 min into the game, i got my breast enlargement, I dream about the fat inn owner.

my last save is over 2 hours ago (yes I know my bad)

Plus I can’t find the outfit the bunnygirl wants me to wear ._.

help is really appreciated

edit: or can I skip the render were it’s frozen with the „skip scene„ code? If yes can someone tell me the code pls

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay I got the Frozen render fixed now.

but another thing I occurred is that in many renders she still has her small tits even she should have big tits now WhiteRaven I also would love to use this lotion on her thighs and butt to increase them too! :)

but for now pls fix this I want to play her with big boobs!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

I'm here and alive! I'm moving again, if you've been a patron to me long enough you've experienced my second house/apartment change. Because of this I've been busy with fixing some paper work been without internet for a few days and just packing and unpacking my things. That's the reason I've been late with the Monday post and the update. I'm going to answer messages and mails tomorrow.
Hope everyone stay safe and don't spread the virus too much, relax and come chat with me on discord. Speaking of, I'm really considering starting to stream. Either stream my work or if you would be interested I could do some hangout on certain days where I play games and just hang out with you all, chat or so, I'm not sure I would want to talk or have a face cam^^. I can't work on the game all hours I'm awake even though you all would want to anyway. Let me know what you think!
This is a shorter Monday post with not much infomartion about my work I made it public because it contains information that I think everyone that follows me should know.
That's all for now, expect the update to be out earliest next week.
Cheers!
Yours truly WhiteRaven.

Maxi

Jun 4, 2017

I'm here and alive! I'm moving again, if you've been a patron to me long enough you've experienced my second house/apartment change. Because of this I've been busy with fixing some paper work been without internet for a few days and just packing and unpacking my things. That's the reason I've been late with the Monday post and the update. I'm going to answer messages and mails tomorrow.
Hope everyone stay safe and don't spread the virus too much, relax and come chat with me on discord. Speaking of, I'm really considering starting to stream. Either stream my work or if you would be interested I could do some hangout on certain days where I play games and just hang out with you all, chat or so, I'm not sure I would want to talk or have a face cam^^. I can't work on the game all hours I'm awake even though you all would want to anyway. Let me know what you think!
This is a shorter Monday post with not much infomartion about my work I made it public because it contains information that I think everyone that follows me should know.
Cheers!
Yours truly WhiteRaven.
He literally posted that a month ago. No updates or posts since then despite saying 'earliest next week'. I have stopped funding his patreon

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020

Cheers!
Yours truly WhiteRaven.
know if there will be a new update anytime soon.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes