Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Can we stop with the bimbo amd only fuck scenes from the brothel? When is the story gonna get an update? I have been stuck in that orc town so long, they will even put up Covid-19 tags in it.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Can we stop with the bimbo amd only fuck scenes from the brothel? When is the story gonna get an update? I have been stuck in that orc town so long, they will even put up Covid-19 tags in it.
you know you can leave the orc city btw click on the flame near the gates and you get out

Reactions: pdpdpd

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
we all hope it but it can be that he wants first end the contest and feature in the twon before orc city so we have more fun in the town and around before we go forther

Reactions: Ashkun and pdpdpd

Ireneusz

Apr 6, 2020
this game is really good tbh well for my taste it has a bit of everything I like about it and i am sure the creator is doing everything in his power and passion to make this game beautiful and complete show him some support aways keep your passion and keep making great games

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
this game is really good tbh well for my taste it has a bit of everything I like about it and i am sure the creator is doing everything in his power and passion to make this game beautiful and complete show him some support aways keep your passion and keep making great games
Can I get an Amen ???? I wish that he will always have his passion too

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
is there a guide for the game?
I got stuck in the "lead sarah to bogwart" quest (I don't know where it is)
and "get goblin cum"
and I got stuck in the city occupied by the goblins, they don't let me go

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still no one answered if i can make the girl curvier cause i like the preview pic and genre except that the girl is far to slim/thin for me.

so i found pics where she has at least bigger tits. and i wondered if i can at least adjust her tits. but still no one answered to this - in my opinion - easy question...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
still no one answered if i can make the girl curvier cause i like the preview pic and genre except that the girl is far to slim/thin for me.

so i found pics where she has at least bigger tits. and i wondered if i can at least adjust her tits. but still no one answered to this - in my opinion - easy question...
Live with the Jerk, have his dreams, rub the lotion on the skin.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Live with the Jerk, have his dreams, rub the lotion on the skin.
and jerk is who the creep who i can sleep next to thetaxman? (and thx for the answer btw)

great... now i tried to skip ONE repeating animation and it stucks in the animation... WONDERFUL... why do i HAVE TO watch every repeating animation?!!!!!!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes