adfy

Apr 2, 2020
I have a mission to trouble save Sophie from the orcs, and Sarah will forgive you there is no indicator and I have also cooperated with all parties still nothing happened. How can I fix it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have a mission to trouble save Sophie from the orcs, and Sarah will forgive you there is no indicator and I have also cooperated with all parties still nothing happened. How can I fix it?
Did you go to the Orc camp?

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys! How do I get out of the orc city, the guards are always stopping me because no permission!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I can only suggest that you go back and talk to Sarah and the futa elf then come back to the spot of pic 2. Did you get the rescue scene? Can you get into the brothel? If so just do that part. I had this problem once but cant remember how i solved it. Just talk to every important NPC(inc Bogart and the Witch just in case). I'll play up till that point today and see if i can get you a proper fix.
Just remembered if you get the bad end there you cannot rescue her anymore she is "stuck" there forever. Just go to the Brothel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: adfy

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get this scene where they put dildos in it ?
When I go to the cave I get a scene where she sucks a Dildo.

orcdom3.png

• Wow
Reactions: adfy

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
faven this is the old man route if you stay by him he will ask you one day to get flavour from the inn but you dont want so you find a way then the one lead you to the cave

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
warp88 I brought flour from the cave to the owner and stole it 100 times from the owner of the hotel! That the owner of the house does not say anything that would once again need to go to the cave :(.
What to do?
Maybe 1000 times the flour needs to be transferred :) ?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
warp88 I brought flour from the cave to the owner and stole it 100 times from the owner of the hotel! That the owner of the house does not say anything that would once again need to go to the cave :(.
What to do?
Maybe 1000 times the flour needs to be transferred :) ?
After you get told to get the flour from the fat fuck, try the shop owner and he will tell you about the cave.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've seen the orc chick but i've never seen this dildo scene. Is it in the game anymore?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I wrote it. That flour from the cave 1 time already brought. After that, I got a scene where she sucks a Dildo.
How to Get a scene where she sucks + a Dildo inserted in it as in the picture.

orcdom3.png
How do I get a scene like this?

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
warp88
To get the scene exactly related to the old man?
I was already in the cave, but not this scene.
And Mookie has already taken the car.
Maybe something else needs to be done.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
guys this is a female goblin really later when you talk with the witch she will say it she looks little different from all the other female goblins but is one

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
warp88
To get the scene exactly related to the old man?
I was already in the cave, but not this scene.
And Mookie has already taken the car.
Maybe something else needs to be done.
the old man but you dont should agree make a deal with him where you bring him everyday a breed later he will ask you to bring flour then you must decide taking it from innkeeper or going to the shop he will tell you where you can get flour

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The old man keeps asking for flour!
I blurted it out.
1) Went to bring flour from the cave (Did not take flour in the hotel)
2) Took flour in the hotel
3) Took flour in the cave (Potov took it in the hotel)
4) did not store flour for a Long time.
No result :(: :) (Not the scene that I'm looking for :(

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
hm really suspect i think its buggy by you cause when he ask you to get flour the first you go to the shop he will tell you down on the beach in a cave is someone who can give you flour

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes