FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I only have 5 questions .

1) Will there be a continuation about how GG as a cow is milked ?

Victoria_HC2_Milking001_00.png

2) Where to Find the Orc girl her ?
orc10.png

3) Where to find a girl orca FUTANARI ?
futa_orc.png

4) Where can I find the Futanari Elf ?
FutaElf_CampEncounter001.png

5) Where should I go with this Goblin ?
harness2_BE.png

Please tell me where it all is. ?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
FavenXXX
1) Not a dev and dont even know if they read or post here so i cant help with this one.
2) First you have to stay with the oldmanand offer to do chores for him untill he asks you to get flour from the innkeeper, instead go to the shop and ask about it there, then go to the beach and to the right is a cave(not left to bogarts cave).
3) i think is linked to Bogarts questline.
4) follow my guide on page 205
5) this is also bogarts quest which is an alternative branch of Sarahs quest if you cant get into the brothel for being a Goblin Cum slut, you talk to bogart on the beach instead and go to the Orc camp(directions in my guide).

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Returned to this game and playing the jerk path. Is there any way Victoria can avoid losing her virginity to that loser? Sex scene triggered with no option to say no. Thx for any advice.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
I'm having the problem that animations freeze how can I fix it
This works for me. When it freezes, minimize the game, put computer to sleep (press sleep on keyboard), wiat till it shut off and awake it again. Then you maximize the window and the scene will be running normal.

Reactions: raziel121z

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
1) How do I find this scene ?
Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal001_00.png
2) What do I need to do to make GG so ?
Victoria_BE_Frame_GangBang_Finale_00.png
3) How to turn the captain into a blonde ?
sarah_lips_w_15.png

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
FavenXXX
Follow my guide to get #2 on page 205, it's the 4th one. Then purge the cum addiction.
To get 1 and 3 you need to get into the brothel. Once you do don't talk to sarah again. Talk to the bimbo for a few days till you get the pink potion(try for a few) then become a GC slut again and get kicked out of the brothel. then talk to sarah then bogart.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
1) How do I get a scene like this in a bar? (I bought a yellow Suit from a girl!)
airtight_tavern2_BE.png After buying the costume, I got a scene on the table.

2) How do I get scenes with a hotel owner in a bar ?

2.№1 Innkeeper_BE_Chair_1_sex00.png

2.№2 pre_blowjob_table_dance_3_BE.png

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
the first is not more avaible but the second is after the third when he ask if you can dance for him you will suck after few dances his dick and then after few time suck his dick he will offer to have sex with him you must only dance often in the bar/tavern

Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes