FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Clear. Now I went for the very first time to the cave for flour but the scene is still too GG lesbian in the cave but without a Dildo in the pussy :( Don't get this scene ha :)

Heftify

Aug 14, 2019

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Clear. Now I went for the very first time to the cave for flour but the scene is still too GG lesbian in the cave but without a Dildo in the pussy :( Don't get this scene ha :)
yeah i dont think this scene exists in the game(anymore?) there are a bunch of CGs taken out from earlier like the Pub scene threesome pic you posted. I think this is like that.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i hope they bring it back cause im not a fan vic a bimbo and only as bimbo you get airhead fucked in the tavern

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i hope they bring it back cause im not a fan vic a bimbo and only as bimbo you get airhead fucked in the tavern
There are sooooo many of these paths that need to be worked on but at 1-2 scenes a month we could be waiting a while for the scenes we want. And hey, if the Dev wants to work on their Bimbo scenes who are we to complain. I'm just glad we got a tavern update really, that was non-bimbo related.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
yes this is true i like want see more about the inn keeper old man and the jerk and maybe so other things which happen in the town much more and i found in the orc camp a place where you can interact but you must go inside but that means bad end and where sophie get gangbanged there is a point is that something from old game vision or what

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, about the Inn interesting begins. GG began to serve customers :). I hope that the innkeeper will be even more cunning and she will come up with something that would make even more money on GG.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Hey guys... I am stuck in the orc city and I want either to escape it either to earn her cow tits ..Can anybody please help me ??? Thank you !

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes