lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm having the problem that animations freeze how can I fix it
I have found that if you minimize the game window, open the task manager, right click on A New Dawn and select 'Run New Task' it usually fixes the problem. It's not ideal but better than losing progress.

Reactions: raziel121z

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Guten Morgen , Good morning!
I only have 4 questions .

1>) How to finish the quest with Sara? I do everything and now I need just to speak with her to finish the quest,but every time she just say “Let me figured out” (the plan,when you complete the quest before this and told her Ginger is the demon and she say,you need to don’t stay around her and this can help you to save your parents,but she need to figure the plan and she will let you know)! I try this thing in the items menu – key item – orb of fixes and then the game say “and just like that,the problem should be fixed” ,but its not! So I want to know how to complete this mission,please help me!

2>)how long do Victoria has to be a slave before sent off to the slave camp? and also the quest of sara that u to join the brothel has some problem. Sara can seem to find the plan as yet. i even made Victoria ass gaping and still she didnt come up with a plan. when Victoria is a cum addict, and has to go to the orc camp with bogart, how long until she get info from them? they just keep fucking the bitch and send them away. HELP me out someone.

3>)as I leave silver dominated by the orcs I’ve done everything and nothing solves the game is good but very repetitive has a bug in the house of jark when he says I’m his wife for tania soon I’ll sleep with him the game hangs

4>)I think I found a bug: after drinking no-nightmare potion and orgasming from boob play, I lost all energy, but it was morning; if I tried to sleep, it said I had to pay taxes, but I can only pay taxes at night (cannot when he’s outside) – so I was stuck.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
and jerk is who the creep who i can sleep next to thetaxman? (and thx for the answer btw)

great... now i tried to skip ONE repeating animation and it stucks in the animation... WONDERFUL... why do i HAVE TO watch every repeating animation?!!!!!!
Yes.
I think there is a scene skipper but IDK. try checking the search function on this page to see if anyone has posted it.

Mar 31, 2020
I am playing 2.7.0 and I am facing a glitch.
I just completed the quest of capturing angel and mc is bimbo. Now, whenever mc sleeps (literally anywhere), after the dream, she wants sex, so she gets teleported near the tax officer's house and suddenly in 'meanwhile' scene MC's mother gets fucked and the game tells how much she has changed. Then that explorer's (the girl who gives quest at pub) message comes that she needs to tell her something, then mc gets teleported to the entrance of the city and walks towards pub and BOOM, the game hangs with black screen and 'pub' appears at the corner for some seconds.
(Mc didn't have sex in midst and can't be controlled in between)
Hope some one helps, or I have to restart the whole damn game again, as I always oversaved.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Has this game got any better? i played it ages ago and gave up after 5 mins as i kept dying and wasnt really sure where i was to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7layla

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Has this game got any better? i played it ages ago and gave up after 5 mins as i kept dying and wasnt really sure where i was to go.
Dying? Just how long ago were you playing this?
It's almost certianly different to when you might have been playing it, don't know about better unless your thinking of a different game. No deaths /combat here.

Reactions: pdpdpd and 7layla

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry do you have any save to share?
I entered the city occupied by the orcs together with sarah and I can't get out and there is nothing to do, I think I am stuck

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
sorry do you have any save to share?
I entered the city occupied by the orcs together with sarah and I can't get out and there is nothing to do, I think I am stuck
Thats all there is on that route for now. there should be a flame by the entrence if you want to leave.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
for those that want their old saves to work here are 2 ways that worked for me:

0) make a backup of your saves (in www/saves directory of the game)

1) load the save, and press X (or whatever key you have set for menu) and you should be able to make a new save before the error, then load the new save
(you may need to try this a few times to get it right before the error shows up, sometimes the error never shows up while in the menu)

2) use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.exe in the attached file, load your save, go to items tab and set the "Dream selecter" and "Day dreamer" to 1, save then load it in your game
(probably will work with just loading the save file, then saving it without any changes made, but i noticed those 2 items are present in saves from new games)

View attachment 206638
if with the program RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.exe I wanted to change the house where I sleep at night and put that of inkeeper, what should I select and deselect in the "switches2" tab? can you help me?

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
if with the program RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.exe I wanted to change the house where I sleep at night and put that of inkeeper, what should I select and deselect in the "switches2" tab? can you help me?
aaaaa.PNG

I haven't played it in a long time, but id 6,7 or 8 are the ones that should do it.
I had them all checked and i could sleep at any of them, but that was before version 2.0 of the game
For your case - and to be safe, cause i don't know how this affects the latest versions of the game - only check one of them, and deselect the other 2.
I think that the inn may screw up some events with the other 2 girls that stay there if you didn't progress the story enough, but like i said, i'm not sure.
Hope that helps

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
did whiteraven stop with development? There is nothing on his site since March 19 and he hasn't been active on discord

Last edited:

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry, after I go to get the sacks of flour from inkeeper how do I start scenes and quests with him?

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Go to the curtain behind the desk
yes I did and I see the scene of him with the girls, but then every time it's always the same. I think we need to do more to interact with him! I also found a strange key in the orc's fashion but it doesn't open the left room in the tavern
suggestions?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
yes I did and I see the scene of him with the girls, but then every time it's always the same. I think we need to do more to interact with him! I also found a strange key in the orc's fashion but it doesn't open the left room in the tavern
suggestions?
You have to dance for him at the pub at night. and have all the dance dreams.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
So, tried this game, doesn't look too bad but has way too much repetition. Couldn't bear it and made a patch:
  • Decreases most "wait" times by 2
  • Roads are smaller
  • Hit CTRL to skip text
  • Eating bread doesn't decrease the amount of bread you have
This is for version 0.7.6.

Edit: Patch2 adds:
  • You can go to sleep without needing to declare taxes
is there a patch for version 2.8.0?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes