warp88

Mar 2, 2020
about the jerk playing with your tits so like 6-7 times then you get a potion from him and being blond (bimbo) you must work in the brothel and talk with the blond girl there once everyday then you get pink fluid

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know if or when we will get more of the dominant female orc any time soon? The one i am talking about is while you are living with the old man and make a deal for one chore plus one silver, eventually the old man asks you to get him a sack of flour from the Fat Fuck Innkeeper but instead aftet you try the shop owner he tells you about another place to get flour and when you get to the cave on the shore before going to that little BASTARD bogwarts area there she is, i love femdom and she immediatly treats Victoria like a sex slave and i have been really hoping for more content with her.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone know if or when we will get more of the dominant female orc any time soon? The one i am talking about is while you are living with the old man and make a deal for one chore plus one silver, eventually the old man asks you to get him a sack of flour from the Fat Fuck Innkeeper but instead aftet you try the shop owner he tells you about another place to get flour and when you get to the cave on the shore before going to that little BASTARD bogwarts area there she is, i love femdom and she immediatly treats Victoria like a sex slave and i have been really hoping for more content with her.
its not a rc its a goblin female the only orc female is only to see when you are bogwarts slave then you get fucked by here cause she is a futa

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
its not a rc its a goblin female the only orc female is only to see when you are bogwarts slave then you get fucked by here cause she is a futa
Cannae be, i've seen gob females in orc town and they are half her size, she's even taller than Victoria and gobs are smaller than humans.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
but it should be a goblin woman cause you will later tell the witch you found one down on the beach in the cave

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
People how to increase the breast GG and not become bimbo ?
Do what warp88 said, but ignore everything after "get a potion from him". All you need to do is drink that potion. You don't need to have anything to do with the pink potion (which is a different potion that you can get in the brothel) if you don't want to become a bimbo.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
brothel is over the inn the house with the bunny inside do upper the house big one in the middle get inside

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
work as wench show tits to the boys as wench next day go to wendy the washing woman she will offer you then it for some silver

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm having the problem that animations freeze how can I fix it
Don't think you can. just save before those spots(like taxman blowjob) and just reload till it works.
How to bribe orc
Someone knows how to achieve orc bribe 43/43 please ?
Warp88 is right it's not complete. As is most of the game and at 1 new scene with 4 CG animations a month probably best to come back after a looooooong while and see whats been worked on.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So you are a
Saying that do the scene again and again until works?
Yup. Save before the event, if it works your good but if it freezes reload and try again. You usually shouldn't have to reload more then 3-4 times in a row but you will have to do this every time for that scene. The taxman bj cg is notorious for this and you have to do it every night but the chances are around 70-30 that it will work but i save every time before just in case it happens. Oh you can use the cheat thing to skip it but i dont know how that works.

Reactions: raziel121z
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes