Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Wait... Who do the fuck you talk about? :) Vicky or Sarah? For Vicky or Tory, or even Toy (It's the other niknames of Vicky for the pole dance) As far i know, you can make it whenever you want as long you make her drink this shiti thing, and for Sarah, you must trape the sucube before you can bring her to Smeagol.... Hehe, i love this movie

View attachment 1590042

But, but... yes there is always but, it is my experience of the game, and it took me in rather unexpected situations. and it took me in rather unexpected situations, and i don't even know how, after having trapped the sucubus, to get Ginger (one of the whores and warrior) out to enlist the two girls who had survived from the orcs camp (in the west, not Silverfield) to take Sarah to Smeagol, and in addition to make her drink the two cocktails (cum and bimbo) But I do not recommend trying, it makes a hell of a mess lol. NPCs spawn in multiple locations at the same time, and that's just the start of hell
So what would be, for you, the best course of action, let say after you arrive in town.The best path to arrive to Bogwart or, without him. (If i start again from the beginning.) ?

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Wait... Who do the fuck you talk about? :) Vicky or Sarah? For Vicky or Tory, or even Toy (It's the other niknames of Vicky for the pole dance)
Im talking about Sarah of course, or do i need to turn into bimbo 1st to make Sarah drink the pink fluid?

And what i need to do in dairy work to advance to pregnancy content?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
So what would be, for you, the best course of action, let say after you arrive in town.The best path to arrive to Bogwart or, without him. (If i start again from the beginning.) ?
To be honest, I really don't know what to say to you. The game seems to be so broken, that we will probably start over from the beginning, and try to do what is asked in the quests rather than delay to see what happens. As in all games, there are choices to be made which may or may not lead to certain content, and we have tried to work around these choices to make as much content as possible available. And we kinda got there, but the game went completely crazy. For example, characters who are in multiple places at the same time, or in Silvershield if Vicky works as Hu-Cow, she normally can't work at the Glory Hole anymore, so "ours" can do both jobs, but with all that , she and Sarah are still not Bogwart's slaves. To tell the truth, we no longer know what is normal or not. At the start of the game, we chose to lower its morality strongly enough in the dungeon, (and this path is still not finished by the way) so that it can start quickly once it gets to town. But it might not be the best thing to do. Then it all depends on what interests you in the game. On our side, we are more than open-minded in life, and it's the same in games, so the more eccentric the fantasies, the more we are 'amused

Im talking about Sarah of course, or do i need to turn into bimbo 1st to make Sarah drink the pink fluid?

And what i need to do in dairy work to advance to pregnancy content?
For Sarah, I don't think Vicky needs to turn into a bimbo, but that doesn't matter, because if she goes a day without having at least one orgasm, she goes back to normal ... Well, if there is something It's normal in this game. You just have to talk to Candy until she gives you the first bottle, then you can go get as many as you want. For the pregnancy content, Priapas was supposed to get her pregnant, but nothing for the moment, then in zooland or Sivershield if you prefer, if Vicky works like Hu-Cow, she gives birth to several monsters, but we see nothing. There is just a text which says that just gave birth to three ponies and two pigs. Not seen a rounded belly so far, except in the bad endings

Reactions: Smiruk

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Not sure because of playing this stuff months ago, but AFAIR we can see her round belly during milking/fucking scenes being pregnant in hu-cow location
I just looked in the folder, and i couldn't find anything that looks like a round belly in this part of the game. Maybe you have another version? Can you tell me how many pictures you have in the folders: www / img / pictures? They are encoded with the * .rpgmvp extension

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I just looked in the folder, and i couldn't find anything that looks like a round belly in this part of the game. Maybe you have another version? Can you tell me how many pictures you have in the folders: www / img / pictures? They are encoded with the * .rpgmvp extension
Can't say it right now for this exact game, but videos in rpgm games are located in another folder. /www/videos or like that

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can't say it right now for this exact game, but videos in rpgm games are located in another folder. /www/videos or like that
Yes i know, and the videos are not encoded in this game. I can see that there are indeed these videos. I think my game more broken than i thought. We replayed the save by trying other variations, but still no big belly ... Well, it's not like there was a lot of content like that either, but still. It sucks. I wish i had time to look into the encoding problem that is causing this, but it is not the case. Not to mention having the dev's permission for that. I highly doubt he would be happy to hear what i think about his way of working
Well, tank you for the answer anyway

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Yes I know, and the videos are not encoded in this game. I can see that there are indeed these videos. I think my game more broken than I thought. We replayed the save by trying other variations, but still no big belly ... Well, it's not like there was a lot of content like that either, but still. It sucks. I wish I had time to look into the encoding problem that is causing this, but it is not th case. Not to mention having the dev's permission for that. I highly doubt he would be happy to hear what I think about his way of working
Well, tank you for the answer anyway
Oh, and one another thing. If you're using an old save, you should enable preggo content via changing some variable (or flag) in the save file. It's because the dev' added pregnancy checker in the very beginning of the game for unknown reason couple a versions before. But i unfortunately can't remember, which one exactly. Better start a new game in v3.6.4. It won't take long to progress just main storyline, paying no attention to dream sequences

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh, and one another thing. If you're using an old save, you should enable preggo content via changing some variable (or flag) in the save file. It's because the dev' added pregnancy checker in the very beginning of the game for unknown reason couple a versions before. But i unfortunately can't remember, which one exactly. Better start a new game in v3.6.4. It won't take long to progress just main storyline, paying no attention to dream sequences
Oh you read my mind? :) I miraculously kept an old version (v2.1.0) with its saves, and i did have this sequence with a rounded belly. When it comes to tweaking the saves, i know what you mean, but i also think it would be quicker to start all over again. But i think dreams are important because they trigger certain events as well.
And unless a new version is coming soon, which i doubt, i would probably have the time to restart the game several times, although that would be a lot less fun. Oh .. and my gf says: I'd rather play a few real stuff instead !!! I think i'll listen to her, she might be able to deprive me of my favorite dessert heheh... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: DrMage

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
is there a fix for the bug that when you pay pripa the elf to get past the guards the game freezes to a black screen

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
is there a fix for the bug that when you pay pripa the elf to get past the guards the game freezes to a black screen
Umm hehe... We took another path if you know what i mean, so i'm not too familiar with this problem. It could be more probably related to your pc, e.g: Overloaded memory, update, cleaning, missing or corrupted file...

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Well, I follow him on twitter and he said that he has made progress on the new update but he needs two of his companions to work on the animations ... When they are ready he will most probably reveal a date

May 20, 2021
is there a full game in the works , am loving the game i just hope there is more content i got to see the characters mom sadly i could not figure out how to get a monster or human master

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
is there a full game in the works , am loving the game i just hope there is more content i got to see the characters mom sadly i could not figure out how to get a monster or human master
Nah, just another update yet... I just hope this time we can have the protagonist get pregnant with the jerk's or inkeeper's baby but with a happy ending this time , after she had one or two children

Reactions: Midge

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
grr the game in unplayable for me now.
it either gives me a static image after giving preapra a boobjob or when talking the receptionist in the brothel the second time.
menu still works but nothing else and the issue is also put in to the save file so you only get a static image.

closing the game and restarting solves the issue of the save file.
but its bloody annoying

Dec 28, 2021
does bimbofication happen only thanks to the pink fluid or are there other ways? and then the pink fluid can be given to other girls?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes