• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry about that guys. I thought it was pretty obvious, with this big white bubble coming out of the blue :rolleyes:
Yes, I realized that the text in the cloud will not be in the game, it's obvious. But I thought it might be a reference to the event. Like these words were met by you in the game :)

And so sorry :)
And I thought the author decided to continue the development of the city of people. Especially the Bimbo storyline :), a tavern and a brothel in the city of people.

I hope that one day the author will continue the development of the game in the city of people.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, I realized that the text in the cloud will not be in the game, it's obvious. But I thought it might be a reference to the event. Like these words were met by you in the game :)

And so sorry :)
And I thought the author decided to continue the development of the city of people. Especially the Bimbo storyline :), a tavern and a brothel in the city of people.

I hope that one day the author will continue the development of the game in the city of people.
Nothing to be sorry about, except the work, or rather the lack of work from the dev
However, i want to add that the scene is real. I'm only adding the text ina bubbe, but actually, Sarah shouldn't be in the tavern at this precise moment, since indeed Vicky had just taken her to see Bogwart, and Sarah should be with him as a slave.
So... That was actually my reaction when i saw Sarah in the tavern. yes ok, with a bit of fantasy from my imagination, who could blame me? :giggle:

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
Every three days there is a fat blonde who comes to the town tavern, to the left of Sarah's table. Go talk to her and tell her your misfortunes, and... You'll see
I already did this quest but the addiction did not go away. Because of this, I cannot start the quest in the bard. What to do?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I already did this quest but the addiction did not go away. Because of this, I cannot start the quest in the bard. What to do?
Did she take you with her, to camp out of town with those guards?
If so, i don't know what to tell you. I've done this maybe 6 or 7 times during my game, and it worked every time (if i remember correctly), even with the highest level of addiction.

Maybe, try again. From time to time, some bugs are related to when you perform an action at a specific time. For e.g, you will talk to her after you work at the bar, rather than before.

You can also try a previous save, or, although given the number of bugs in this game, i generally advise against it, you can use the "save editor" to modify the variables. If you use save editor, make a copy of your save before, in case it screwed up. You might be able to put it back in place.

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
Did she take you with her, to camp out of town with those guards?
If so, i don't know what to tell you. I've done this maybe 6 or 7 times during my game, and it worked every time (if i remember correctly), even with the highest level of addiction.

Maybe, try again. From time to time, some bugs are related to when you perform an action at a specific time. For e.g, you will talk to her after you work at the bar, rather than before.

You can also try a previous save, or, although given the number of bugs in this game, i generally advise against it, you can use the "save editor" to modify the variables. If you use save editor, make a copy of your save before, in case it screwed up. You might be able to put it back in place.
Yes, I was in the camp. Maybe I can't get rid of the addiction, because several times I went with the goblin who lives near the coast to the orc camp.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, I was in the camp. Maybe I can't get rid of the addiction, because several times I went with the goblin who lives near the coast to the orc camp.
Well if you go back to see Smeagol, after the cure, you become addicted again of course, otherwise it's not a problem. As i said above, i made Vicky addicted several times, and each time i wanted to make the addiction disappear, i came back to see the fat blonde woman, and it worked.

Do you know when the next update will be?
Nope, and If i were you, i wouldn't expect too much. This game started 3 years ago, and... Anyway, you can read the comments (mine and those of other players) in this thread, you will understand better where things stand.

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
Well if you go back to see Smeagol, after the cure, you become addicted again of course, otherwise it's not a problem. As i said above, i made Vicky addicted several times, and each time i wanted to make the addiction disappear, i came back to see the fat blonde woman, and it worked.

before you got rid of the addiction, you were in the orc camp with the goblin

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
At the beginning I didn't believe it, I decided to check Twitter. This author is really making another game.
Surprised by this :)

And this game wasn't even been made yet. (The right moments and scenes in the city of people (Bar, Brothel, bimbo scenes in the city of people - Preferably Bimbo content in the bar and brothel) And add more content in the city of orcs. Cow, Tavern and other metal) And most importantly, the author needs to add scenes related to the Mother of GG.

What concerns the city of people (There is practically no development, especially in the Bimbo branch!) There is little content about Bimbo (The moment Where the tavern owner decides to make money on GG when she becomes a Bimbo, but there is no development of GG not the Mistress of the creative continuation and asks for :)) (1 Moment when the owner of the house uses GG Bimbo as he wants - there is also no development) (In the brothel, things are a little better small scenes with GG Bimbo + Small scenes with GG Bimbo on the streets in the city of People :)) + Therefore, when Friends send GG to the city of orcs in the City of people in the brothel, only 3 girlfriends remain to work :) - We also need to develop it.

Also in the city of Orcs, the moment with milking a cow needs to be expanded (Example: goblin girl says everything that needs to be trimmed, but there is nothing similar) + Goblin Now drives GG for insemination (It would not hurt to develop the moment) - (At least where gg gets used to it as she is already used to the food that is milked for GG)
Well, maybe something else :)
In, the city of orcs has a tavern and rooms in the tavern.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Terenia

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
At the beginning I didn't believe it, I decided to check Twitter. This author is really making another game.

And this game wasn't even been made yet. (The right moments and scenes in the city of people (Bar, Brothel, bimbo scenes in the city of people - Preferably Bimbo content in the bar and brothel) And add more content in the city of orcs. Cow, Tavern and other metal) And most importantly, the author needs to add scenes related to the Mother of GG.

What concerns the city of people (There is practically no development, especially in the Bimbo branch!) There is little content about Bimbo (The moment Where the tavern owner decides to make money on GG when she becomes a Bimbo, but there is no development of GG not the Mistress of the creative continuation and asks for :)) (1 Moment when the owner of the house uses GG Bimbo as he wants - there is also no development) (In the brothel, things are a little better small scenes with GG Bimbo + Small scenes with GG Bimbo on the streets in the city of People :)) + Therefore, when Friends send GG to the city of orcs in the City of people in the brothel, only 3 girlfriends remain to work :) - We also need to develop it.

Also in the city of Orcs, the moment with milking a cow needs to be expanded (Example: goblin girl says everything that needs to be trimmed, but there is nothing similar) + Goblin Now drives GG for insemination (It would not hurt to develop the moment) - (At least where gg gets used to it as she is already used to the food that is milked for GG)
I wonder what the author was thinking when he started making another game. This game has a lot of potential in my opinion.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
before you got rid of the addiction, you were in the orc camp with the goblin
It is a question?
Maybe I was there, but i got rid of this addiction before, to go through the brothel quest, then i was able to do the other quests. Like i said before, I've done this a few times, but you can try going to Silvershield (Orc camp) and come back to talk to Big Mama. I myself restarted the game several times at the beginning because of the bunch of bugs.
So welcome to Bugsland...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Yes, there is a lot to develop in this game. A lot of potential that is wasted by a dev who ù%^¨*&..... Piss me off

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author would first bring this game to the end and then take up the creation of another game. :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder if there is an option in which someone else will finish the game
It's not necessary the author didn't seem to quit this game. And makes updates for the game
(Sort of like :)) (Although it may be slow, but it does.)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes