mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
He just wrote on twitter that he upgraded the gallery with new pictures and videos of the game .... It will probably be another scene update but.... One can hope

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Terenia

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
in the orc camp there is a place where you can increase the boobs. After that, the heroine begins to live there. The question is if there is any end. I just can't get away from there and continue the game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
in the orc camp there is a place where you can increase the boobs. After that, the heroine begins to live there. The question is if there is any end. I just can't get away from there and continue the game.
you can go out, but you have to wait until you give birth to your giant hamsters, and refuse the product that makes you a dairy cow. But you can't work at the gloryhole anymore

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
after passing the quest "new habits" I find myself in the city of orcs. At the same time, I did not complete quests related to the brothel. Did it affect the plot in any way? Will I be able to continue playing the story?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
what to do after finding the strange key.
i am stuck in giving milk and fucking by monster
I'm not sure for the key. Maybe, perhaps, one day if the dev gets his fingers out of his ass, in a possible update... One can hope

you can go out, but you have to wait until you give birth to your giant hamsters, and refuse the product that makes you a dairy cow. But you can't work at the gloryhole anymore
after passing the quest "new habits" I find myself in the city of orcs. At the same time, I did not complete quests related to the brothel. Did it affect the plot in any way? Will I be able to continue playing the story?
can you remind me what the "new habits" quest is all about?

you can get out of the city of the orcs. Go back to the camp entrance and click on the flame.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
how can i complete this Quest?
It seems no one has found a way to complete these quests, and i strongly believe they are unfinished, like many others.

Personally, i've tried to bribe every beast in this camp, trying every paths possible working like Hu-Cow, like a whore in the gloryhole, letting every beast piss on me... NOTHING....NADA... HET!

And for the room A1, i think it's the room on the left upstairs in the tavern. You must first talk to the girl in the cell to the left of your bed, she will tell you some sort of cryptic code with A and 1 inside (an orc takes you there when you have finished working)
I even had permanent access to this room, but nothing happens when i place Vicky inside, (after talking to the girl who slips the key under the door the first time)

This game is a bunch of bugs, unfinished paths, and the dev doesn't seem to fucking care about, but just scams its customers

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
I'm not sure for the key. Maybe, perhaps, one day if the dev gets his fingers out of his ass, in a possible update... One can hope

can you remind me what the "new habits" quest is all about?

you can get out of the city of the orcs. Go back to the camp entrance and click on the flame.
after a bad ending with an orc camp where you need to save Sofia, the main character becomes addicted to goblin sperm. You can clear it or go to the goblin on the beach and start a series of quests. At the end, you will need to drink the goblin's sperm to the princess from the bar. This is the quest "new habits"

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
It seems no one has found a way to complete these quests, and i strongly believe they are unfinished, like many others.

Personally, i've tried to bribe every beast in this camp, trying every paths possible working like Hu-Cow, like a whore in the gloryhole, letting every beast piss on me... NOTHING....NADA... HET!

And for the room A1, i think it's the room on the left upstairs in the tavern. You must first talk to the girl in the cell to the left of your bed, she will tell you some sort of cryptic code with A and 1 inside (an orc takes you there when you have finished working)
I even had permanent access to this room, but nothing happens when i place Vicky inside, (after talking to the girl who slips the key under the door the first time)

This game is a bunch of bugs, unfinished paths, and the dev doesn't seem to fucking care about, but just scams its customers
In the new version.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In the new version.
Yeah, the real question is in which century will this new version be released, let alone the final version. I understand your hope, however, but i face reality. I was on Patreon at the very beginning when this game came out, and i was very enthusiastic to be one of those who donated to this game. Check out his Patreon Page today and tell me honestly who HU-Cow are now.
I'm really disappointed because i... I mean we loved this game, and my girlfriend doesn't even want to hear about it anymore

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
after a bad ending with an orc camp where you need to save Sofia, the main character becomes addicted to goblin sperm. You can clear it or go to the goblin on the beach and start a series of quests. At the end, you will need to drink the goblin's sperm to the princess from the bar. This is the quest "new habits"
The bar princess? You mean Sarah?

I stopped playing because i couldn't move forward with this addiction. I had managed to get Vicky addicted, and made Sarah drink the two "potions" (Bogwart's cum, and the bimbo liquid) but even when Sarah only drinks the cum, i go back to the beach, but Sarah doesn't isn't there, and Vicky isn't staying with Bogwart. I guess it's one of the many bugs... Once again

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes